FTA-TV More Bruce Bias

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 20, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Portsmouth
Poor old Bruce last night could barely contain his disappointment.

Only when Hawthorn looked like coming close did he sound excited ("here come the Hawks") and when Cyril kicked the goal from a free kick in the 3 Qtr he jizzed himself.

Whenever Richmond got the ball and kicked ahead he went back to being a sulk while Dennis commentated.

It's getting beyond a joke - hate to think what will happen come finals time.

I use to like Bruce as a commentator back in the 90's I really did, he was always accurate, with stats and historical facts thrown in.

Now he turns the commentary into all about him with over the top jargon, calling players by there nick names and first names like his their best mate (that really shits me and is becoming a habit with the whole channel 7 commentary team not just Bruce). It just say a lot about how crap and average the channel 7 coverage is.

On the flip side Dennis has actually changed his tone some what and commentates the match on merit like it should be.

"You just get the feeling"

"You feel that if"

"You feel that if"

"Off a step"

"You feel that if"

"Off a step"

"I know they're 60 points down with 10 minutes to go, but if they kick the next goal..."

Imagine him and BT calling the same game.

"You just get the feeling don't you...BOY OH WOWEE!"

They actually did a few weeks ago, i think it was Port v Collingwood. They kind of cancelled each other out. Bruce toned it down a bit, while BT toned it down a lot and called a really good game.

His bias tonight was raging.

Something rages in his pants when Rioli gets the ball. It's actually quite embarrassing when he commentates. It's not humorous, it's not insightful, it actually has a real homosexual element to it. There are a few other players he gets a raging horn for too.

The way he commentates is like he is in a peep booth but watching footy.

Bruce in a football peep booth.....
"Mmmm pick it up one handed, Cyril"....
"Aaaahhh that's it Cyril take a bounce"....
"mmmm baulk a player now, Cyril"....
"oohhh gawd SHOOT CYRIL SHOOT, SHOOT FOR GOOOOOOAL aaaaaahhhh"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back