More evidence that Adelaide players are using ice! Shocking revelations!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 8, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...f-australia/9257874?pfmredir=sm&sf176272225=1

With Adelaide now the ice capital of Australia, can we continue to ignore the implications it has for our great game?

I fear for new recruits like Lindsay Thomas and Jack Watts as well. They just wanted a clean break with their past, yet they’re probably busy wolfing down another pipe while we speak!

Come on Adelaide, clean up the Mall and clean up your drug soaked regional town, before it’s too late.

ps, I’ll be in the Adelaide Hills the first week of Jan, so if anyone has any good bush weed (not that hydro s**t) PM please.

Interesting news.

I wonder if they are will soon be battling sudden onset mental illness?

98f6e6c2c185cb877c0eae6f264625cc

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...f-australia/9257874?pfmredir=sm&sf176272225=1

With Adelaide now the ice capital of Australia, can we continue to ignore the implications it has for our great game?

I fear for new recruits like Lindsay Thomas and Jack Watts as well. They just wanted a clean break with their past, yet they’re probably busy wolfing down another pipe while we speak!

Come on Adelaide, clean up the Mall and clean up your drug soaked regional town, before it’s too late.

ps, I’ll be in the Adelaide Hills the first week of Jan, so if anyone has any good bush weed (not that hydro s**t) PM please.
It's all good. It says Adelaide, not Port Adelaide.:rolleyes:

To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.
You at least dipped out on the last one;)
I was walking around syringes on Darlinghurst Road when you were a glint in a testtube.

Not well connected any more, but after you've smoked the bush weed, make sure you pay a little visit to McLaren Vale and check out 'The Cube'. It's awesome and just opened at d'Arenberg Wines.

5785c812fab3410d378c9b62b1b294cc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did this have anything to do with that stance thing?

Speaking of ice and Adelaide. I worked at a warehouse in Adelaide for a bit and quite a few guys were on ice which made for some interesting days at work.

images

Above is an order picker, you just drag a pallet along behind you and stack s**t on it for the uninitiated.

One day two guys decided to play chicken on them and neither of them ended up pulling out and they had a head on collision. Both of them did a runner before the drug testers arrived. They don't go that quick, maybe between 10-20kmh depending on the battery you got, but still a fair old collision to be had when drug ****ed idiots are messing around.

Having mains sewerage is equally as stupid as carrying a phone with a GPS on it.

Did Benny use PEDS or get caught up in a team wide doping program organised by the coach? No.
No he was/is a self confessed crack addict, if meth isnt perfomancing enhancing then nothing is, ever seen cops trying to take someone down on ice?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back