More Trades (confirmed)

• Thread starter The Coach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

It will be kinda sad not sseeing Jess Sinclair running around for freo
frown.gif

Hey Rooboy......that thing you wrote Holland....Clemments to Collingwood....
what Holland are you talking about?
BJ

------------------
Eagles Rock!Go Ben and Jaxon!

Michael Prior for 2nd round No. 27 draft pick I think is a good deal, what do other Bomber & Eagle supporters think.

------------------
Mantis

Afterdraft...

It's like seeing who's still alive after a bomb blast. Suddenly you have to 'love the ones that are with you' because 'the ones you love' can't be with you ... or something like that.

Kouta's salary package has sent a squeeze thru' the ranks and ... lucky team that finishes last. You would not want to finish 11 - 15 .. you've had a crap year AND you get nothing !

Blues get 2 first round draft picks .. hmm!
North get 2 first round draft picks .. hmm! Cats get some potential match winners.
Saints hit the jackpot.
Lions get a hammering.
West Coast get ... a really wierd collection of players.

What do the North fans think about Capuano ? I would have thought that he was a better bet than Burton, as he allows McKernan to roam around.

I think tke kangaroos have done very well.

Along with early draft picks, they seemed to have gone after young, quick midfielders. This is an area they have been criticised for and have gone out with the intention of rectifying this situation.

Olarenshaw is a gamble but with Pagan's record of resurrecting careers, he will more than likely succeed.

Joey is one of the players I am most disappointed at losing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back