More tragedy at AFC

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure why the public needs to know? Surely it's a private matter for the family/friends. Can't see how telling the world is beneficial in an incredibly hard period.
My wife had a miscarriage which was absolutely heartbreaking.
The scary thing about it was we didn’t know how common it was until weeks after when we heard the stats. It’s a very emotionally draining time that a lot of women/couples face.
Reporting on it raises awareness and helps with building support for women/couples who have had the same experience.

My wife had a miscarriage which was absolutely heartbreaking.
The scary thing about it was we didn’t know how common it was until weeks after when we heard the stats. It’s a very emotionally draining time that a lot of women/couples face.
Reporting on it raises awareness and helps with building support for women/couples who have had the same experience.

The day you and your wife found out you had a miscarriage would you want to post about it on twitter to tens of thousands of people? There's a time and place

The day you and your wife found out you had a miscarriage would you want to post about it on twitter to tens of thousands of people? There's a time and place
If it helped a couple of people, I wouldn’t mind.

Did he post it or the AFC, think it is the later? Given he is the captain of the most high profile sports team in Adelaide when do you think the most appropriate time is?

And if you state never, it would have come out later when he has no baby to produce or what happened to the baby for the media. It is the best timing and will give him to time with Ellie prior to resuming training in the new year.

Congratulations .. :thumbsu:

People like you highlight and reinforce the statement that "sometimes its best to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back