Multiplat Mortal Kombat 11

Remove this Banner Ad

ep2018

Bigfooty Pessimist
Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
One of my favourite characters, one of my favourite movie series. This is amazing. Cant wait to play as him.

Keith Ape

Team Captain
Jan 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Is anybody getting stuck into Aftermath?

I'm still on the fence about it. Probably not work forking out the money but on the other hand, MK11 is a great game and this has potential.

They'll break me and I'll get it but will perhaps wait til it ends up on sale.

Hope the story is good.

General Giant

Hall of Famer
Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Is anybody getting stuck into Aftermath?

I'm still on the fence about it. Probably not work forking out the money but on the other hand, MK11 is a great game and this has potential.

They'll break me and I'll get it but will perhaps wait til it ends up on sale.

Hope the story is good.
Slight issue with it.

I pre-ordered it and it doesn’t recognise that I did in the game, but on the PS4 store it says it’s bought.

Seems a lot of people have this issue, Xbox is having problems of their own as are PC.

Xtreme

Hall of Famer
Jul 21, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I want it for Robocop

But I am holding off until next week... purchased some PSN money for future bargains and I want a few Nintendo Switch games.

Ahern2Boof

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2012
Waiting for Josh Kelly #2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How so? Ive got XL and love it but havent hit MK11 yet.
11's story was just very convoluted I found, plus the new characters introduced were awful. Cetrion and Kronika were super lame I thought. Geras was cool, but feel like not much was actually done with him. Kollector was just...weird. I thought the character customisation was a little too complicated as well, but that's just a personal gripe.

XL's story was great. It was good to see Shinnok get his moment in the sun as a proper villian, which he didn't exactly get in MK4. Might be a bit childish of me, but I love playing as the ninjas, and getting to play as Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile or Ermac in XL was very enjoyable, whereas MK11 had just Scorpion, SZ and Noob Saibot.

BOMBERS 4 LIFE!!!!

TheBrownDog
Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
I own MK 11 but haven't really played it just doesn't hold the same appeal to me as the original games has just become another 3d fighter the fatalities are the only thing I get a kick out of.

I'm hoping the rumoured MK collection is real would love to play all those original games in HD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freomaniac

Brownlow Medallist
May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
Seen the MK 11 aftermath story mode on youtube. It was an interesting plot twist or a few.

Saying that, Everyone is obsessed with Robocop and Terminator

Spawn to me was epic

GoldenHodge

Club Legend
Jun 23, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
La Lakers
Has anyone tried the PS5 upgrade for this? I got all the dlc, went to download the upgrade and can't access any dlc characters even after installing them individually through the Playstation App.

JR#8

Premium Gold
Dec 30, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I really wanted to buy the Limited edition with the Sub Zero mask to go along with my Scorpion one but I can't justify dropping another $500 on this for sh*t I don't have room for anyways lol.

New TV, plus a PS5 & XSX....My Mrs will kill me.

Lynchy04

All Australian
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Got this from EB over the weekend with an Xmas voucher. Haven't played since MK3 , bloody impressive game graphically. Enjoying the storymode so far up to chapter 4. The detail that you can change is customisation is pretty cool to.

Lynchy04

All Australian
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Finished the first story last night very good. Will start aftermath but so far really good game. Haven't tried any online or anything yet but graphically awesome and the amount of weapons/ kostumes etc is awesome.

AFDogs

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It sucks that I can play against locked characters but need to spend money to use them. Get this sh!t out of gaming already.

Other than that I am really enjoying this. Using Noob Saibot at the moment and I'm really good with him. Tried Centrion and went okay but not as effective. Who is everyone's favourite character to use?

Lynchy04

All Australian
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
It sucks that I can play against locked characters but need to spend money to use them. Get this sh!t out of gaming already.

Other than that I am really enjoying this. Using Noob Saibot at the moment and I'm really good with him. Tried Centrion and went okay but not as effective. Who is everyone's favourite character to use?
Tend to go really well using Baraka and Kotal Kahn

Cruyff14

TheBrownDog
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
I am on an MK wave atm after watching the movie yesterday.

This is $30 at JB, is it worth buying? Bear in mind I don't play games much at all anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad