Movie Mortal Kombat - To be filmed in South Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1061530

View attachment 1061595

So that’s Reptile and Kabal confirmed.

Been told the guy fighting Jax is Reiko

I assume this is the door scene?

Unlikely for mine, Reiko was meant to be originally, maroon not ninja guy, then in new canon decided to be "I wanna be the Khan" guy enough that he basically could one shot D'vorah, Kotal and Jax since blood magic and khan like strength. Knelt guy is a bit pudgy when first seen;
1613786661994.png 1613787006389.png

Looks more Bo' Rai-Cho than Reiko.

Interesting focus being placed on scorpion. Kinda follows the recent animated movie:

It’s a real shame to omit Johnny Cage.I get they want to build a storyline around a character that won’t be constrained by an already established backstory, but JC is an integral part of the franchise and shouldn’t have been left out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a real shame to omit Johnny Cage.I get they want to build a storyline around a character that won’t be constrained by an already established backstory, but JC is an integral part of the franchise and shouldn’t have been left out.

It's a dumb move simply because nobody gives a crap about someone called Cole Young as they don't exist in the fans minds or in the universe and they aren't going to be going to the movie to see him.

Interesting focus being placed on scorpion. Kinda follows the recent animated movie:

Cage is the very reason the game series exists as he was the replacement for Jean Claude Van Damme.

My only doubt is that garnering the hype of "omg best Mortal Kombat movie eva!!!" headlines is obviously a very low bar to cross, which might lead to a that'll do type attitude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back