News Morton an Eagle for Pick 88

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys

How's Cale been training? Very interested to see if he can turn his career around at a club that knows how to develop players

Still too early to tell, they have only been training for a couple of weeks. His times have been okay but we'll see.

C'mon guys, he comes on our board for a chat and we deal this shit too him? He has been fair and level.
Cut him some slack FFS.
This shit? Get your hand off it. It was a light hearted jab at the fact most Melbourne supporters hated Morton, I was hardly attacking the guy or his club.

Double the Fist my arse, it should be Double the Soft. Or more appropriately, Double the Morton. :p

This shit? Get your hand off it. It was a light hearted jab at the fact most Melbourne supporters hated Morton, I was hardly attacking the guy or his club.

Double the Fist my arse, it should be Double the Soft. Or more appropriately, Double the Morton. :p
Yeah, I'm sure after contributing in a pleasant manner he needs ****ing jibes coming his way. :confused:

C'mon guys, he comes on our board for a chat and we deal this shit too him? He has been fair and level.
Cut him some slack FFS.
i never said he wasn't being fair and level. if anything i was offering support to Dees supporters :confused:
notsureifsrs.jpg

Morton will be a great pick up for us but just not at the moment. He will probably serve a year minimum outside the best 22.

I see it as a similar acquisition to Hill last year - he may flourish being in a functional side for once.

Having said that our midfield would be tough to break into this year (touch wood re:injuries). Hill was the beneficiary of three freak injuries to important forwards.

Rosa replacement? Still, its nice to have runners. Dalz, Morton, Rosa, speshally on the wide open spaces of Subi. (or whatever its called these days:cool:)
I think Rosa still has a 3-4 good seasons ahead of him and when he is playing well he is sometimes exactly what we need running those tram lines from half back to half forward and providing that option for the switch. I guess I see Morton pushing himself into the midfield rotations in 2014/15.

I never got this though. Subiaco Oval isn't wide. Subiaco is narrow and lengthy compared to the other grounds. The MCG has the wide open spaces people and the media talk about.

I think Rosa still has a 3-4 good seasons ahead of him and when he is playing well he is sometimes exactly what we need running those tram lines from half back to half forward and providing that option for the switch. I guess I see Morton pushing himself into the midfield rotations in 2014/15.

I never got this though. Subiaco Oval isn't wide. Subiaco is narrow and lengthy compared to the other grounds. The MCG has the wide open spaces people and the media talk about.
well, long wide, whatever. BIG. Howzat?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back