West Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
The Neo white supremacist, great replacement ideology, is the leading cause of right wing terrorist attacks at present.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
There's copies out already.
Manifestos of killers, in the wrong hands, instead of critical analysis for preventing hate crimes, we get radicalisation of the susceptible to matriculate hate crimes. There lies a reasonable case for some sort of media embargo of the actual manifesto whilst the media can explain it in terms of it's nexus to the crimes and it's originating influences, so that the reader gets the critical analysis long before they get to read the raw manifesto, and therefore can see the lies and bulls**t rather than the luring spiel of the propaganda that the manifestos were crafted to be.

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Former FBI agent and LAPD officer, retweets and adds a poignant message to former Dallas PD officer's tweet just now.

This shows that the USA is basically under a siege mentality over these triggered right wing and white supremacist extremist mass shootings. It's become more frequent and more deadly. There's a sense of helplessness, that is perfectly represented by this picture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shellyg

Spec Moderator
Dec 27, 2016
No Surrender
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The FBI has officially termed the Walmart attack domestic terrorism, it's a start I guess. I can't find anything yet to indicate what the Dayton shootings were about.

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
The FBI has officially termed the Walmart attack domestic terrorism, it's a start I guess. I can't find anything yet to indicate what the Dayton shootings were about.
They've named the Dayton shooter as 24 year old Connor Betts, so I assume know a lot more about him soon, and his probable motivations.

shellyg

Spec Moderator
Dec 27, 2016
No Surrender
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The US government needs to grow some balls and tell the NRA to go fu** them self's and then change the gun laws.
Have you ever tried to reason with someone from the pro gun camp in the US? So much a part of their identity and enmeshed with their ideas of freedom and even God, they can get so emotional at the thought of restrictions.

shellyg

Spec Moderator
Dec 27, 2016
No Surrender
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The founder of 8chan said he created a monster.

The founder of 8chan has called for the website to be shut down after the El Paso shooter allegedly posted a racist manifesto to the forum before carrying out his attack.

BOMBERS 4 LIFE!!!!

Hall of Famer
Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Have you ever tried to reason with someone from the pro gun camp in the US? So much a part of their identity and enmeshed with their ideas of freedom and even God, they can get so emotional at the thought of restrictions.
Well they gotta do something why not do what Australia did hand in your guns and we will give you money.

shellyg

Spec Moderator
Dec 27, 2016
No Surrender
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Well they gotta do something why not do what Australia did hand in your guns and we will give you money.
Since Bush (iirc) allowed the ban on automatic assault weapons to lapse in 2004 mass shootings have increased by over 230%.

It would go a long way to getting the number of deaths down I think if they could even just take those things away from the general populace. Really, who needs an automatic assault weapon?

shellyg

Spec Moderator
Dec 27, 2016
No Surrender
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Network provider has cancelled 8chan, so they've gone dark. For now anyway, they might find someone else prepared to take their business. Interesting.

We reluctantly tolerate content that we find reprehensible, but we draw the line at platforms that have demonstrated they directly inspire tragic events and are lawless by design. 8chan has crossed that line. It will therefore no longer be allowed to use our services.

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Top Bottom