Current Mosque Mass Shootings - Christchurch New Zealand

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-16/new-zealand-gun-control-laws/10907550

Speaking at a press conference on Saturday morning, New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said the Australian suspect, identified as Brenton Tarrant, had licences for the two semi-automatic weapons, two shotguns and a lever-action firearm he allegedly used during the terrorist attack that left 49 dead.

So NZ Police issued Tarrant with licences for the 2 semi-automatic weapons he allegedly used.

https://smartraveller.gov.au/

With Terrorist Brenton Tarrant (TBT) claiming that the nation with the closest political and social values to his own being the People’s Republic of China.
Does that make the PRC a right wing Government, or Tarrant an extreme left-wing ideologue?

:think:
He just browsed all kinds of dogmas to find one that he could use to justify his hate.
Apparently he went to Nth Korea and china a few years back but his last trips were to Europe where it is belived he visited the Kalashnikov factory in Bulgaria.
China may have been attractive to him due to its anti Muslim stance but the reality of communism would have been a kick in the teeth for him . Easier for him to just follow the radical right wing ideology of someone like Breivik in Norway.

https://www.trtworld.com/turkey/per...d-terrorist-attack-visited-turkey-twice-24985

Turkish authorities believe the mosque attacker, who also called for the assassination of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, came to Turkey "to carry out a terror attack and/ or an assassination. "Officials say Tarrant visited Turkey between March 17-20 in 2016, ahead of the July 15 defeated coup, and entered Turkey again on September 13, 2016. He left Turkey on October 25, 2016. Turkish police are investigating what the terrorist was doing in the country during his 43-day stay.

No way this guy was acting alone. No effing way.

Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 9.27.23 pm.png

it is belived he visited the Kalashnikov factory in Bulgaria.

https://www.trtworld.com/turkey/per...d-terrorist-attack-visited-turkey-twice-24985

Earlier on Friday, prosecutors in Bulgaria launched a probe into a recent visit to the country by the terrorist behind the attack.
He visited Bulgaria from November 9-15 last year claiming he wanted "to visit historical sites and study the history of the Balkan country," Bulgaria's public prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov said, adding that the inquiry would establish if this was "correct or if he had other objectives."

Is Tarrant the terrorist related to the Las Vegas shooter (and speculated gun-runner/dealer) Stephen Paddock?

I think the self-portrayals of Tarrant as a simple minded bloke are complete BS.

Why believe what he wants the world to believe?

When you're involved in what he appears to have been involved in.
Lies and deception are all part of the modus operandi.

Jacinda Arden's office had Tarrant's manifesto before the massacre occurred - Herald Sun

One should assume that every Intelligence Agency in the 5eyes and probably another whole lot of outside the 5eyes agencies had his manifesto before the massacre occurred.

Pretty much impossible that they would not have, given the resources and technology they have for electronic surveillance.

This has been a very well thought out and planned terrorist attack. The scramble by the various MSM outlets to totally erase Tarrants live stream from the net is unprecedented in its intensity. For good reason. The footage from his head cam is incendiary , and not just for the horror .
...Even more concerningly it has been constructed in the style of a first person shooter video game, The "lads" comment is attributable to a leading" Call of Duty" character. The lead up to the atrocity, driving there with a music soundtrack, choosing some weapons leaving others,...taking a maximum of two then interchanging after the first shots . a grim wisecrack remark..the vision screams out first person shooter video game -by evil, planned design.
As the terrorist drives away he reviews his " game" saying he "could have done better" and then drops the infamous Tony Abbottt "s**t happens " quote in for good measure. Very politicised young man.
You can largely forget the manifesto which once again by plan is a load of tripe , some tongue in cheek humour , interfused with a bit of truth ,intended largely to confuse.
IMO this terrorist act is aimed not only at Moslems, but also, at the United States and its origins also lie in the ultra far right of that country.
How many disturbed youths there. where automatic weapons are freely available would be tonight toying with dads AR15, M1 carbine or Bushmaster and wondering if they can do one " better " than ChristChurch whether the target be a school, an ethnic group, a church or a mosque.?
Only a few more hideous gun massacres in the US and the gun control vs first amendment "right" to bear arms will come to head .Anything could happen.
Revenge attacks on Christians undertaken by Moslem extremists will be a disaster in any country they occur.
Some years serious planning has gone into this one .

Jacinda Arden's office had Tarrant's manifesto before the massacre occurred - Herald Sun

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/truecr...e/news-story/09a72efeca5e453243e2e3d949d41f43

readable via https://outline.com/SwwfKv

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern’s office has confirmed it received a copy of accused Australian gunman Brenton Tarrant’s 73-page long manifesto just minutes before he carried out his mosque massacre. According to the New Zealand Herald, Ms Ardern’s office confirmed it got a copy of the document less than 10 minutes before the attacks began on Friday. There were 70 other recipients who were emailed the manifesto, including National leader Simon Bridges and Parliament’s Speaker Trevor Mallard. A spokesman for the PM’s office said it came to an email account managed by her office and not her private account. “The mail was setting his reasons for doing it. He didn’t say this is what I am about to do. There was no opportunity to stop it,” a spokesman for Ms Ardern told the NZ Herald. Once opened it was referred to Parliamentary security and then referred to police.

Ms Ardern also said she was seeking answers as to how it was an individual could post warnings about what he was going to do but yet was not on the radar of intelligence agencies. “I have asked our agencies this morning to work swiftly on assessing whether there was any activity on social media or otherwise, that should have triggered a response. That work is already underway. Given global indicators around far-right extremism, our intelligence community has been stepping up their investigations in this area.”

We eagerly await to see if they will publicly reveal those answers as to how it was an individual could post warnings about what he was going to do but yet was not on the radar of intelligence agencies.

I can't imagine that Tarrant was not on the radar.
I think someone is lying here.

Is Tarrant the terrorist related to the Las Vegas shooter (and speculated gun-runner/dealer) Stephen Paddock?

I think the self-portrayals of Tarrant as a simple minded bloke are complete BS.

Why believe what he wants the world to believe?

When you're involved in what he appears to have been involved in.
Lies and deception are all part of the modus operandi.
I was curious about the white writing on his weapons .
They referenced historic figures and battles between Muslim’s and the west for centuries.
I consider myself well read but found myself having to google names and places . He did not pick this info up on the back of a cornflakes packet and unlikely that he by himself had become versed in this history.

Someone has got in his ear I believe as reading his document it still reeks of naivety which did not match his historical knowledge.
Was he part of a group or a self motivated guy who was fed info which he lapped up, not sure but leaning towards the group at this point.

Terrorist Tarrant was a busy little deer in the lead up to the attacks.
Rewriting is alleged manifesto, and organising for his manifesto to be emailed.

I wonder if the email was sent using a time delay email function?

Whether he just prepared a draft and hit the send button on his way to the event?

Or if someone else had access to his email account and either wrote the email or just hit the sent button as planned or instructed by Tarrant, from an earlier prepared draft?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213423

The Prime Minister's Office has confirmed it received a copy of a "manifesto" from the alleged gunman less than 10 minutes before the attacks began on Friday - along with about 70 other recipients. Other politicians on the mailing list included National leader Simon Bridges and Parliament's Speaker Trevor Mallard. Most of the other recipients were media, both domestic and international, a spokesman for Jacinda Ardern confirmed. The Herald was not listed among recipients. It had been framed as though events had occurred, he said. "The mail was setting his reasons for doing it. He didn't say this is what I am about to do. There was no opportunity to stop it."

Terrorist Tarrant was a busy little deer in the lead up to the attacks.
Rewriting is alleged manifesto, and organising for his manifesto to be emailed.

I wonder if the email was sent using a time delay email function?

Whether he just prepared a draft and hit the send button on his way to the event?

Or if someone else had access to his email account and either wrote the email or just hit the sent button as planned or instructed by Tarrant, from an earlier prepared draft?

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213423

Do Muslim terrorists write manifestos? Is this a far-right terrorist thang?

Same same, but different.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would it make me the same as him? Don't become the monster you say...

My statement is not emotive. It's objective.

They are all weak gutless cowards.

if the life as we know it was to want to change for the better...ignore this complete horrible evil disaster...and find a little understanding from all of this.(yes very hard..)...an eye for an eye was in the old times..1st ()...
other wise it is just how it is at the moment....you shoot...we shoot...~

I was curious about the white writing on his weapons .
They referenced historic figures and battles between Muslim’s and the west for centuries.
I consider myself well read but found myself having to google names and places . He did not pick this info up on the back of a cornflakes packet and unlikely that he by himself had become versed in this history.

Someone has got in his ear I believe as reading his document it still reeks of naivety which did not match his historical knowledge.
Was he part of a group or a self motivated guy who was fed info which he lapped up, not sure but leaning towards the group at this point.

Join the club.

Found the below pic on the internet last night under the handle of Dejan.Damnjanovic.yt.video.channel which leads to this from the Dejan Damnjanovic name.

https://balkaninsight.com/2017/11/0...ht-wingers-plot-kosovo-resistance-11-02-2017/

1552734313194.png

if the life as we know it was to want to change for the better...ignore this complete horrible evil disaster...and find a little understanding from all of this.(yes very hard..)...an eye for an eye was in the old times..1st ()...
other wise it is just how it is at the moment....you shoot...we shoot...~

I know it would never happen. I don't know why I entertained the idea with it an implausible action. I know, however, this wouldn't happen again.

It's not for my benefit. It's not an emotive decision. It's not revenge. It's for the benefit of the community as a whole. It's a deterrent. It will save lives.

This will happen again. It may even escalate.

Last edited:
NZ Police issued Tarrant with licences for the 2 semi-automatic weapons he allegedly used.

In 2017.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/11...-change-in-wake-of-christchurch-terror-attack

On Saturday morning, the prime minister said the main suspect was in possession of a gun licence, obtained in November 2017 and had obtained firearms legally. Five guns were used in the attack including two semi-automatic weapons and two shotguns. A lever action firearm was also found.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/11...et-hold-of-large-capacity-magazines-with-ease
A concerning loophole in New Zealand firearms law may have given the Christchurch mosque shooter the capacity he needed to slaughter dozens of people. Experts say it appears from the video the gunman took at the scene that he was using a modified military-style semi-automatic rifle with 30-round magazines strapped together for ease of access.

They don't have a gun register in NZ.

Good luck to getting back all those semi-automatics out there.

I think the only reason NZ was chosen was purely the lax gun regulations.

Welll there you go, John Howard did do something useful.

don't let this statement here impact at any level...but yes..( NZ gun easy...same as US)...but... it was always a way of defending yourself and others from brutal invasions and attacks....
so take away the guns....no more protection...this is how they want it....too late ... way too late when a life is gone by just watching the assailant do ()..then after ..it all cry's and hugs.. it's too late... too late...damage is done...the conscience mind is at that particular time....then after think about it(just like Walt Disney movies are portraying)....
i never have and will never own a gun.....
just Faith....

don't let this statement here impact at any level...but yes..( NZ gun easy...same as US)...but... it was always a way of defending yourself and others from brutal invasions and attacks....
so take away the guns....no more protection...this is how they want it....too late ... way too late when a life is gone by just watching the assailant do ()..then after ..it all cry's and hugs.. it's too late... too late...damage is done...the conscience mind is at that particular time....then after think about it(just like Walt Disney movies are portraying)....
i never have and will never own a gun.....
just Faith....
What is amazing the regular NZ cops do not carry guns when out on patrol.
How easy does that make an attack.

NZ was a soft target

Have you been to Fiji....
North island ...Auckland island etc....

these places are very relaxed....

in the caribbean...they will hit you on the head with a rolling mop...and ..its... so sorry ...my fault..run ....run...(never seen again)
because there are no real mainstream(MSM)....it just happens when he immagrants have to move to other countries..like UK()..

are you asking where there are the least crimes(major)...NONE...
but NZ comes to mind......or

so why was NZ a soft target....please....if you will....

London was flooded...()...
please watch at your discretion....

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back