Current Mosque Mass Shootings - Christchurch New Zealand

Remove this Banner Ad

Hang on a minute.
It was the Bangladesh cricket team that was in Christchurch at the Mosque.
Not the Sri Lankan one!

Here is a very detailed account from one of the Bangladesh teams players of what happened that day.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/26281240/was-just-matter-30-seconds
Thank you BFew. Bangladesh Cricket team! I was thinking way too many co-incidences so that's not quite as bad.

I vaguely remember a picture of some of them on the way to Hagley Park and an article. I value first hand accounts and your link to the player recalling what he experienced is excellent. At the time I wondered why the bus just dropped them off when obviously something was wrong or why the bus didn't leave immediately with the team?

After reading what the bus driver did stopping 20m away with people injured and saying don't go to the mosque, he didn't drive away and stopped for a time when the players panicked banging and screaming to get out and who believed they would be in fatal danger trapped if the shooter boarded the bus. Then the driver drove another 10m closer to the mosque. This was when he eventually opened the bus doors letting the players out and made their way to Hagley Park.

Very strange behaviour by the driver. Might just go back on my "no such thing as co-incidence" file.

Was the player talking to a journalist by phone while in the bus who arrived just when the team got out?

In the video was the shooter looking at his watch or putting on a song and waiting for it to finish?

Today

A counter-terrorism operation is underway in inner-Melbourne near an Anglican church, with at least one man led away by police.
The joint counter-terrorism team was called to a job in North Melbourne on Friday afternoon, Victoria Police confirmed.
“There is no current or impending threat to the community. It would not be appropriate to comment further at this time,” a spokesman said.

https://au.yahoo.com/news/counter-terrorism-cops-arrest-man-outside-melbourne-church-053324076.html

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/lo...ct-in-Poway-Synagogue-Shooting-509166781.html

Extract»
This story has been updated and is still developing.

San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore confirmed that the suspect in the Poway synagogue shooting is 19-year-old John T. Earnest from San Diego.

According to a manifesto, published online shortly after 10 a.m. PST on Saturday, Earnest also takes responsibility for an Escondido Mosque arson a month prior. During that incident, Earnest spray-painted messages referencing the New Zealand mosque shooting.

The synagogue shooting and the mosque arson were less than 9 miles apart.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

An 'open letter' possibly connected to the California synagogue shooting suspect was an anti-Semitic screed | Business Insider https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...-left-anti-semitic-manifesto-san-diego-2019-4

Extract»
The manifesto also mentions Brenton Tarrant as the author’s inspiration for the attack. Tarrant is the suspected gunman who has been charged with killing 50 people at a New Zealand mosque last month while livestreaming on Facebook.

The open letter bears strong similarities to a manifesto written by Tarrant before the New Zealand shooting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cypriot Neo Nazi serial killer targeted immigrants. Potentially, Up-to 30+ victims, women and children.

Glad he's been caught. With all the upheaval across the world people on the move, immigrants and refugees particularly are extremely vulnerable to becoming victims of predators. Thousands of children known to have entered Europe have just vanished, it's another aspect to the fallout of war. To have gone so far and finally made it somewhere perceived to be safe, they're seen and then never seen again. It's too sad.

Bit off topic, sorry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back