Most Annoying Commentator

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark "What a good CATCH" Roo-shithole!

It's called a Mark. We take Marks in AFL football! It shouldn't be too hard for someone named mark to annunciate the word mark! **** YOU MARK ROO-SHITHOLE!@

Anyone who uses the terms ; "fisting" or "fisted."

That reminds me. Anyone who says, "the next goal is really important here." If you think of saying that, don't. You are stating the obvious

The Roo has actually elevated himself to most annoying commentator. If there is such a thing as a face for radio, he has a voice for the internet

Where is the Lloyd option???

Can't stand him!

Bombers are now the greatest team in history whilst MFC never, ever tries at any contest ever, we can't be out played we just don't try.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Where is the Lloyd option???

Can't stand him!

Bombers are now the greatest team in history whilst MFC never, ever tries at any contest ever, we can't be out played we just don't try.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My favorite Lloyd moment from the weekend was where he was dumping on Jack Watt's game saying how bad it was, only for Micheal Christensen to interrupt saying he thought he had been very good, only for Lloyd to change his mind and agree with MC. I mean if you know where he stands on a issue you can deal with it and atleast respect his opinion but he is just as bad as Kellie "Talk like man, walk like a man" Underwood. He adds nothing. Not a thing. I am happy channel 10 get bubkus in the new deal they are all hopeless.

Can't stand Darcy. Can't stand Walls. Can't stand Stephen 'Fisting is what I do best' Quartermaine. Can't even stand Tim ' That bloke once visited Tasmania' Lane... and I am Tasmanian I dont think pointing out every Tasmanian needs to be done now does it? ...Only person I can stand is Blight, though he crosses the line for me too.

My favorite Lloyd moment from the weekend was where he was dumping on Jack Watt's game saying how bad it was, only for Micheal Christensen to interrupt saying he thought he had been very good, only for Lloyd to change his mind and agree with MC. I mean if you know where he stands on a issue you can deal with it and atleast respect his opinion but he is just as bad as Kellie "Talk like man, walk like a man" Underwood. He adds nothing. Not a thing. I am happy channel 10 get bubkus in the new deal they are all hopeless.

Can't stand Darcy. Can't stand Walls. Can't stand Stephen 'Fisting is what I do best' Quartermaine. Can't even stand Tim ' That bloke once visited Tasmania' Lane... and I am Tasmanian I dont think pointing out every Tasmanian needs to be done now does it? ...Only person I can stand is Blight, though he crosses the line for me too.

Lloyd is boring - gives nothing, but Quartermaine, Shaw and Blight are absolute rubbish.

On the positive I like Taylor the most. I like listening to McGuire and Mcavaney - I dont care what the others say. Dermie and Lyon are best for special comments imo.

This needs a bump.

So many flushed toilets that pass as commentators since last time this thread was posted in.

My vote for Worst on TV right now:

Of everyone: Ling

Of the Main mob: BT/Darcy

Interstate: Roo - he is awful calling non SA teams in SA.

And Best: Anyone on the D list who just calls the game. Boundary Rider: Bell.

Top of the pile: Bruce - cannot fathom how this man still gets to do what he does.
Bridesmaid: Dwayne Russell
Podiumee: Ling
a-hole who is possibly unlucky to be behind Ling: Luke Darcy
Growing on me as a pest: Wayne Carey

To be frank, very few commentators manage to say anything interesting.

Second above; Peter Bell is good. Quite like Roos and Lethal. In short, anyone can be irritating on their day.

Top of the pile: Bruce - cannot fathom how this man still gets to do what he does.
Bridesmaid: Dwayne Russell
Podiumee: Ling
a-hole who is possibly unlucky to be behind Ling: Luke Darcy
Growing on me as a pest: Wayne Carey

To be frank, very few commentators manage to say anything interesting.

Second above; Peter Bell is good. Quite like Roos and Lethal. In short, anyone can be irritating on their day.

Oh I think Lethal is almost senile sometimes. Constantly repeats himself which is extremely annoying...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back