Most Beautiful Australian Beaches in your State/Territory

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Australia

1. Cottesloe Beach
2. City Beach
3. Turqoise Bay
4. Margaret River Mouth
5. Scarborough Beach

May be a little biased towards the missus' home state here, but WA definitely has the best beaches in the world, and her home town of Esperance the best beaches in WA (apparently not just my view, they've recently been voted the best beaches in Australia). My top 5 there would be:

1. Twilight Cove
2. Blue Haven
3. Lucky Bay
4. Dolphin Bay
5. Thistle Cove

"Most Beautiful Australian Beaches in your State/Territory"

Hmm I can think of a few in the NT here but I think they are Russian, not Australian.;)

Cape Bridgewater in Vic. not many know it because it is a long way from anywhere but it is the best in Vic by a long way.

Holds its own agaisnt some of the best in the country ( I guess whitehaven holds that title).

Also Point impossible near bells goes very well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My ideal holiday is a very lonely beach. And the best one i've been to and continue to go back to is Venus Bay.

Small little town, couple of shops - pub at Tarwin Lower - and miles and miles of sandy, blue, clear water to just walk along, and hardly a shell in sight lol. Hate Melbourne beaches for that reason.

The ultimate get away from the big smoke for me, yet only an hour or so away from Melbourne.

Some of the best I've been to in Tassie would be:

Clifton Beach down on the Tasman Peninsula.
Mayfield Beach up near Swansea.
Wineglass Bay on the East Coast.
Granville Harbour on the West Coast.
Bellerive Beach behind the cricket ground can be nice too.

Most of the decent beaches in the state are in the South and East.

peejay said:
Cape Bridgewater in Vic. not many know it because it is a long way from anywhere but it is the best in Vic by a long way.

Holds its own agaisnt some of the best in the country ( I guess whitehaven holds that title).

Also Point impossible near bells goes very well.

Cape Bridgewater is the most beautiful place in Victoria. The views are magnificent.

Rainbow Beach in Qld comes a close second.

South Australia

Port Noarlunga - Southport
Goolwa
Christies Beach
Beachport
Grange
Semaphore
Victor Harbour
Port Victoria
Seacliff
Hallett Cove ( not for swimming, but very scenic )

Queensland

Mooloolaba
Maroochydore
Coolum
Caloundra
Alexandra Headland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back