Most Boring VFL/AFL Player Encounters/Sightings.

Remove this Banner Ad

cowboy18

All Australian
Apr 14, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Lots of players around where I used to live:

<snip>

Edit - Saw Pendles and his lady one time, Pendles was wearing a pink beanie and white puffy jacket. Great player, bad fashion sense.
My mum sees Pendles and his partner when they walk past her house and she is in the front garden. She says they are nice and always smile and say hello. I think they may have a dog too. And a child.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Financialpanther

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 20, 2006
Hobbit
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A dentist used to visit my country town a couple of times a year with a reputation for removing teeth. I found out that man was the father of North Melbourne and Fitzroy forward, John McCarthy. Two degrees of boring VFL encounters, what a day it was when I found that out.

Beerfish

Moderatorer
Jan 20, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MotherMaryDarcy
Saw Craig McManus down the shops earlier. He seemed to be in a bit of a rush and went through the express checkout - pleasingly with less than 15 items. He was wearing athletic shorts and had quite tanned legs I thought compared to the rest of him.

ImissFrosty

I miss frostball :(
Mar 4, 2020
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Last year, I saw Matt Eagles at a cafe at Brisbane Airport. He was eating a fruit salad.

freddy mercury

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
North Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Walked next to Rowan Marshall at Southland shopping centre yesterday. Blokes tall as fu**. Not as bulky as I thought he'd be.

Anja_Nees

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Saw Jobe Watson last night, had his baby strapped to his chest while he pushed his little girl on the swing at the same time.
Couldn't imagine anything more annoying than someone saying hello while you're with your family so I just gave him a nod and left him alone.
He probably ran home and shredded some documents after that encounter.

Chuckie357

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Last year, I saw Matt Eagles at a cafe at Brisbane Airport. He was eating a fruit salad.
Did he manage to touch it?

Remove this Banner Ad