Most Boring VFL/AFL Player Encounters/Sightings.

Remove this Banner Ad

think it was last Tues, morning...at Coles Elsternwick, Rossy Lyon, black mask, grey top, khaki shorts I think, as i went in, he got to the self serve checkout, didn't have a reusable bag with him so begrudgingly gone to get the Cole plastic bag

Looked bored and def not excited.
So he's looking normal, that's good to hear

Nathan Brown on a train going to commentate the footy

Nathan Brown on a train going to commentate the footy
Damn, I assumed some Crypto billionaire sports bet legend like Nathan would have a private helicopter or at least a limousine or some s**t.

What a ******* loser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a player, and not an encounter so feel free to find this too exciting, but I saw the guys who reenact cricket and football commentary in a clapped out Kia at balnarring shops. Shepmates I think they're called. The guy with the mullet wasn't holding hair clippers so not 100%

I recently endured an infuriating encounter while waiting in line behind Darcy Parish at Subway in Moonee Ponds.

When asked about fillings; old mate paused and pondered each time as if it were a life or death decision, he then proceeded to frantically search through every crevasse of his body in order to try find his loyalty card at the end.

I recently endured an infuriating encounter while waiting in line behind Darcy Parish at Subway in Moonee Ponds.

When asked about fillings; old mate paused and pondered each time as if it were a life or death decision, he then proceeded to frantically search through every crevasse of his body in order to try find his loyalty card at the end.
Body is his temple.

******* hate campaigners that take too long at Subway. Just ******* decide what you want before you get there!

Takes me all but 3 mins to order and leave.

Which crevasse did he end up producing it from?

Most boring would be Will Minson, I changed a windscreen for him on his vehicle, He was very rude and acted like everything was a massive inconvenience and was beneath him.

Joel Selwood trained with my local club a few months back, (we won some competition with a sponsor of his) He was lovely very down to earth and happy to joke around with a bunch of fat old blokes and could handle all the banter that came his way.
He was honestly my least favourite player before meeting him but I can’t possible hate him after meeting him.

Also he was much smaller than I expected and covered in scars from head toe.

Most boring would be Will Minson, I changed a windscreen for him on his vehicle, He was very rude and acted like everything was a massive inconvenience and was beneath him.

Joel Selwood trained with my local club a few months back, (we won some competition with a sponsor of his) He was lovely very down to earth and happy to joke around with a bunch of fat old blokes and could handle all the banter that came his way.
He was honestly my least favourite player before meeting him but I can’t possible hate him after meeting him.

Also he was much smaller than I expected and covered in scars from head toe.
Yeah I don't really get all the hate Selwood gets. Has had an unbelievable career.

Marc Pittonet walking towards Princes Park with a coffee in his hand while I was riding my bike to work. I could have swerved and collected him but I reckon I would have come off second best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back