Most Boring VFL/AFL Player Encounters/Sightings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Got on the cans with an ex Swan at the races one day (played a season or two and had a hyphenated surname - actually cannot remember it at the moment). Ended up at karaoke. Actually, he was good fun db swannie . Most boring is usually 99% of the current and former players I have had to deal with via my occupation on the basis I am a somewhat normal adult and getting excited about meeting athletes died in my later teenage years.
TDL

Andy otten and Richard Douglas were in my Buenos Aires hostel. We wete so hungover all day that we didn't realise who they were even though we'd gone to the soccer derby with them.

We made friends that night and afterwards Andy asked me for a condom because he was going to shag the Canadian girl in my room.

I still fb friends with her.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Was she a good sort?

Andy otten and Richard Douglas were in my Buenos Aires hostel. We wete so hungover all day that we didn't realise who they were even though we'd gone to the soccer derby with them.

We made friends that night and afterwards Andy asked me for a condom because he was going to shag the Canadian girl in my room.

I still fb friends with her.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Wrong thread mate. Far to interesting for this one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was checking out Princes Park one day on a trip to Melbourne (am a Brisbane Local), Chris Judd walked out of the Hyundai Centre, looked at me like he was scared I was going to approach him, I waved without saying anything or smiling, he did the same. The End.

I saw Cotchin the other day at the movies, squealed excitedly at my girlfriend who gave me that patronising 'you're a child' smile, and then we walked away. He was with his family so thought it best to just leave him be to enjoy his day. Not really, I was just too scared to say anything.
The theme of your encounter and this thread is that celebrities, like wildlife, should always be left undisturbed.

Saw Henry Playfair and Nathan Brown near Etihad stadium this morning.

Playfair was looking tall and Brown was looking pretty handsome.

Was hard to gauge where their morale is at from just looking at them, Brown was looking quite focussed....well it was either focus or the serious look of a man who’s morale is at an all time low.

Playfair was smiling but maybe on the inside he’s a broken man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back