Most Boring VFL/AFL Player Encounters/Sightings.

Cuzz09

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Financialpanther

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I saw David King in the Lolly Shop at Sth Melbourne market on a gameday last year. Buying bags of sweets. He was happy to have a brief chat and told me that it was his turn to stock up for the boys in the commentary box later that day.
Reality would be him running to his car to eat the lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweetback

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
I saw David King a few months ago noisily walking into a cafe on south bank. A tall, leggy blonde was with him, although she was walking a few meters behind him and he didn’t wait for her at the door.

Shanghaistu

Team Captain
AFL Club
Essendon
I ended up in a corporate box at the old AAMi stadium years ago for an Essendon v Adelaide trial game. In there was Tony Shaw and Greg Phillips of Port Adelaide fame. Both really good blokes, talking openly about the tactics and strategies and really down to earth. Shaw was handing out stubbies every 5 minutes and would pretty much talk to anyone about anything...those were the days

BangersAndMash

All Australian
AFL Club
St Kilda
I ended up in a corporate box at the old AAMi stadium years ago for an Essendon v Adelaide trial game. In there was Tony Shaw and Greg Phillips of Port Adelaide fame. Both really good blokes, talking openly about the tactics and strategies and really down to earth. Shaw was handing out stubbies every 5 minutes and would pretty much talk to anyone about anything...those were the days

Way too interesting for this thread.

Get out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jibroni

All Australian
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, AC Milan, North Adelaide
Caught a plane and sat with Mark Soderstrom and chatted for most of the way, was happy to talk about himself and give me 10 minutes. Seemed like a nice bloke.

freddy mercury

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Jacksonville
There is some St Kilda player that lives in my apartment building in North Melbourne.
I only think he is a St Kilda player due to being in his full kit in the mornings and evenings when I see him. Drives a grey Volvo Station Wagon.

Could also be a nuffy fan. IDK

AFL Club
North Melbourne
I saw David King a few months ago noisily walking into a cafe on south bank. A tall, leggy blonde was with him, although she was walking a few meters behind him and he didn’t wait for her at the door.
Was having a beer with my brother at the Woolshed at Docklands after a game a few years ago. Kingy strolled in with two young stunners on each arm. I was impressed.

Top Bottom