Most Boring VFL/AFL Player Encounters/Sightings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not an AFL footballer but I saw Warnie in his prime, I’m talking mid to late 90s. Prime big time king Warne.
This may seem far fetched but it’s a true story.
Saw him rock up to my local shopping centre, he parked his Ferrari modena in disabled then got out with an already lit cigarette in his mouth lol.
Proceeded to walk in and all of a sudden a huge swarm of people crowded over him and followed him around, pretty funny.

Off-topic, but given how much of a pack-skirting seagull Long was the rest of the time, that was such an opportunistic gutless act.
Yep before that didnt mind him but after that act hated him. Dont even go for Dees. Dog act.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was walking into the Woolshed pub in Docklands one Superbowl Monday and I saw Wayne Carey. He looked at me as I am a strapping fellow, I gave him a quick glance and I continued into the pub. That's when memories of his night time activities flooded my mind. I know a bit of goss on the fella.

Saw David Swallow at Robina Shopping Centre sitting down on a bench texting on his phone.

I will now start rumours that he is looking at going back to WA for 2020 season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walked into the local deli this morning to get breakfast and as I was walking from my car Kepler Bradley walked out. He was carrying a coffee and some food but as the food was in a bag I couldn't see what it was.
He was wearing club gear and got into a car with Claremont football club signage on it. Probably because that's where he works.

Saw David Swallow at Robina Shopping Centre sitting down on a bench texting on his phone.

I will now start rumours that he is looking at going back to WA for 2020 season.
Or as journos were putting it for years
"wants to go back to Victoria to join his brother Andrew"

I saw Lewis Taylor walking along Martha St in Coorparoo.

He was wearing knee length board shorts - seemed very uncool.

In the early 80's my mother was waitressing and had Kevin Sheedy at one of her tables.
At some point Sheedy hit on my mum, inviting her back to his motel, the dodgy bugga, haha.
She said Um no thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back