Most Boring VFL/AFL Player Encounters/Sightings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Phillip knight from Fitzroy signed an autograph for me once when he came to Doncaster primary for a footy clinic.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

That is both boring and extremely obscure player. Bravo.
He may have played for Collingwood reserves as well, but i'm not sure.

Shaun McManus and family were seated at the table next to us this evening in Freo. He had a beer then bruschetta followed by squid ink pasta with crab meat (it was delicious because I had the same thing). He then had a glass of red which was mistakenly delivered to our table first following which he finished his wife's food and then one of his kid's meals. I didn't see if he had dessert as we left but he was definitely not wearing a hat.

i am at this very moment DJing in a restaurant/bar and jack fitzpatrick is over there eating fried chicken. he looks as much a dufus in real life as he did as a football player

edit: he’s with a table of 5 rather unattractive ladies. bit tougher when you’re not a football player isn’t it buddy?
I saw Jack Fitzpatrick on the Werribee train one time. We both boarded at Flinders Street.

Two boring encounters

Sat next to Ray Chamberlain in a coffee shop, whoever he was with didn't get a word in as Ray just waffled on and on.

Had Mick Malthouse walked past me in Collins St which was nearly as exciting as seeing him once at a Tram Stop after a match at Marvel.

Two boring encounters

Sat next to Ray Chamberlain in a coffee shop, whoever he was with didn't get a word in as Ray just waffled on and on.

Had Mick Malthouse walked past me in Collins St which was nearly as exciting as seeing him once at a Tram Stop after a match at Marvel.

Did that Coffee shop happen to be in Beaumaris? Cos I see him regularly in there and he struts around like he owns the joint.

I work for a Telco and am currently trying to get a Carlton player’s internet connected. I spoke to him once briefly on the phone.

good times

Name, or I'm calling you a liar :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i was going to mention it but I think technically it’s illegal to do so

For privacy sake, let's call him Kade S.

No, that's too obvious. Let's say K. Simpson.

Wah Hing restaurant in Gouger St Adelaide saw Dean Brogan having dinner with (I’m assuming) his daughter. She was on the phone a bit and he had a glass of red with his main.
Our food was excellent so I assume his was.

As well as the dazzling insights into player/past-player/coach/ump lives I'm getting some great eating-out tips here

Walked past Jonathan Patton walking his dog the other evening.

Said hello.

Did he respond? And what breed of dog?

The hard hitting questions.

Apparently I go to the same barber as Jade Gresham
Ran into a couple of Hawks boys somewhere in the city. They weren't too keen to chat but I was blind drunk. From memory Howe, Glass and Nash
Jake Carlisle used to club a bit 5 odd years ago
Saw Drew Petrie at Airport West shoppijg centre in his later years at North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back