Most Boring VFL/AFL Player Encounters/Sightings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wah Hing restaurant in Gouger St Adelaide saw Dean Brogan having dinner with (I’m assuming) his daughter. She was on the phone a bit and he had a glass of red with his main.
Our food was excellent so I assume his was.
Saw him Sunday at the Adelaide 36ers v south melbourne Phoenix game, sat two seats down from me court side. Had to do an interview for fox sports and forgot about the gap next to his chair to get out and pushed past me then apologized when he realized. I wish I had my dad from the incredibles doll for him to sign

Saw David Rodan buying table tennis bats and balls at Rebel Sport Highpoint a couple of months back. Dressed in his AFL umpire tracksuit.

Looking fairly robust in retirement is David and yes he was hatless.

^^ Actually saw the Ox being interviewed by Channel 7 (Nick McCallum) on Dorcas St in South Melbourne about a week ago

I watched the news that night to see if I could find out what it was about, but they never showed it :(

Saw Jordan Murdoch at Coles in very suburban Brisbane, thought to myself, that's odd, he plays for the Gold Coast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worked in the State Bank (Vic) in 83 and 84. Local council workers used to come in to cash their pay cheques. One of the female tellers served a bloke, and asked him for ID before she'd cash his cheque. He replied "don't you know who I am? I'm ALAN EZARD!". She said "I've got no idea who you are, and I still want to see some ID!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back