Most Boring VFL/AFL Player Encounters/Sightings.

Remove this Banner Ad

I always find it unsettling when I see people of note at a shithole like the Northcote Plaza. It's the worst place in the world!

I saw Darcy Vescio there last week. She went from a player that I loved to a player that I have no respect for.

I always find it unsettling when I see people of note at a shithole like the Northcote Plaza. It's the worst place in the world!

I saw Darcy Vescio there last week. She went from a player that I loved to a player that I have no respect for.
I love the plaza!

Sensational banh mi. Surprisingly good potato cakes. Endless novelty hats. That weird ass shop that is 50% AFL paraphernalia and 50% sex games. Not sure what your issue is?

in the mid 80's used to bump into a young Mark Harvey in Regines night club Moonee Ponds ocassionally,he was by himself a lot
Dealt BJ to many famous footballers,most of them not interested in chatting,Barry Hall & Nathan Buckley good blokes
Remember a young Aaron Hamill spending a bit too much time there when he first arrived at Carlton
same goes for Craig Newitt,always there, as was the Ox with Travis Jhonstone & Leoncelli
dealt roulette to Venus Williams round about 2008,she refused to give me eye contact,had her handler with her
i couldnt believe it,i was a good looking rooster and she steadfastly refused to eyeball me,that was weird
sharapova the same,gave FA

in the mid 80's used to bump into a young Mark Harvey in Regines night club Moonee Ponds ocassionally,he was by himself a lot
Dealt BJ to many famous footballers,most of them not interested in chatting,Barry Hall & Nathan Buckley good blokes
Remember a young Aaron Hamill spending a bit too much time there when he first arrived at Carlton
same goes for Craig Newitt,always there, as was the Ox with Travis Jhonstone & Leoncelli
dealt roulette to Venus Williams round about 2008,she refused to give me eye contact,had her handler with her
i couldnt believe it,i was a good looking rooster and she steadfastly refused to eyeball me,that was weird
sharapova the same,gave FA
Were the bj's given in group settings or just 1 on 1?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was in Melbourne a few years ago and saw Paul Salmon across from the G. Said hello Fish and he said hello back. Always see Justin Westhoff around Adelaide. Has skinny legs.

Love the Plaza - you must be one of them new to the area posh millennial hipster types to view the Plaza as so unworthy.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back