Most Boring VFL/AFL Player Encounters/Sightings.

Apr 14, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
St Kilda
Lots of players around where I used to live:

<snip>

Edit - Saw Pendles and his lady one time, Pendles was wearing a pink beanie and white puffy jacket. Great player, bad fashion sense.

My mum sees Pendles and his partner when they walk past her house and she is in the front garden. She says they are nice and always smile and say hello. I think they may have a dog too. And a child.

Saw Craig McManus down the shops earlier. He seemed to be in a bit of a rush and went through the express checkout - pleasingly with less than 15 items. He was wearing athletic shorts and had quite tanned legs I thought compared to the rest of him.

Last year, I saw Matt Eagles at a cafe at Brisbane Airport. He was eating a fruit salad.

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Walked next to Rowan Marshall at Southland shopping centre yesterday. Blokes tall as *. Not as bulky as I thought he'd be.

X AE A12

universalmagnetic
Jun 13, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Cafe on a hill? well if you you buy 10 acres of land with a hill in the middle ,do you get the hill for free
This place it would be 10 acres on the side of a hill, or half a hill to put it another way, you could maybe ask for 50 percent off?

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Saw Jobe Watson last night, had his baby strapped to his chest while he pushed his little girl on the swing at the same time.
Couldn't imagine anything more annoying than someone saying hello while you're with your family so I just gave him a nod and left him alone.
He probably ran home and shredded some documents after that encounter.

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Last year, I saw Matt Eagles at a cafe at Brisbane Airport. He was eating a fruit salad.
Did he manage to touch it?

Back