Most Boring VFL/AFL Player Encounters/Sightings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Served Chad Wingard at work this year.

Last year doing conditioning in ikon park at the same time Zac fisher & Charlie Curnow where doing laps, just the awkward nod lol

Also saw Mathew Richardson waiting for the train on platform 1 at flinders street.

Saw Sam Wright christmas shopping at Myer in the city just before Christmas.

We made eye contact, but only for a moment.

Todd Goldstein's daughter went to the same primary school as my son (I believe they were in the same class at different times over the years).

So yeah I've seen him hanging around school dropping off/picking up his daughter, just like any other parent.

Walked past Isaac Smith on Glenferrie Rd. You could see him looking around hoping somebody might recognise him and ask for an autograph.

Nobody did.

He looked lonely.

During the 2020 lockdown late in the year but when they let outdoor PT sessions I was at the footy oval around Yarra Bend with my trainer and there was a guy running laps by himself and kicking a footy - we both noticed he could roost it a fair way and then we realised it was Isaac Smith - can confirm he can kick a footy further than what the two of us could kick it

Many years ago when I was a boy I was awoke by a phonecall. It was my dad who was pissed as a nit, and alongside him was Shaun Smith. Dad was trying to tell me all about his famous mark, which I didn't understand at all due to Smith leaving North several years before I was born.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many years ago when I was a boy I was awoke by a phonecall. It was my dad who was pissed as a nit, and alongside him was Shaun Smith. Dad was trying to tell me all about his famous mark, which I didn't understand at all due to Smith leaving North several years before I was born.

did not realise he even played for North until I just read that and looked it up

Saw JDG at Public House before a Christmas party in December. Was there with Cam Munster and a few of the Storm boys. Didn’t notice it much with the storm boys but I reckon jordy must’ve had the runs as he was in the toilet regularly for a long period of time. Poor guy
Yes "the runs"

Saw JDG at Public House before a Christmas party in December. Was there with Cam Munster and a few of the Storm boys. Didn’t notice it much with the storm boys but I reckon jordy must’ve had the runs as he was in the toilet regularly for a long period of time. Poor guy
Can’t have been smashing lines if it was a long period of time. He’d be a pro at hoovering coke. 🤔

Just saw Luke Shuey in Bunnings.

Had a reddish line running down the middle of his head so I asked if he was hurt, he said with a big grin

"Nah mate my son was just drawing on me"

(In before someone says he should have ducked)

Just saw Luke Shuey in Bunnings.

Had a reddish line running down the middle of his head so I asked if he was hurt, he said with a big grin

"Nah mate my son was just drawing on me"

(In before someone says he should have ducked)
I guess from this line of inquiry that he was indeed hatless?

During the 2020 lockdown late in the year but when they let outdoor PT sessions I was at the footy oval around Yarra Bend with my trainer and there was a guy running laps by himself and kicking a footy - we both noticed he could roost it a fair way and then we realised it was Isaac Smith - can confirm he can kick a footy further than what the two of us could kick it

Impressive. Did you have a chat with him?

Drove down to my local oval a couple years ago and there was a bloke blocking the entrance way to the car park doing calf stretches, this bloke was Dan Hannebery. Looked at me for a good 15 seconds before he ran off 😂

Todd Goldstein's daughter went to the same primary school as my son (I believe they were in the same class at different times over the years).

So yeah I've seen him hanging around school dropping off/picking up his daughter, just like any other parent.
This is potentially the most boring VFL/AFL player encounter/sighting in this thread. Bravo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back