Most dishonest players in the comp? Your top 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 2, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Brothers of Destruction
Let's not make this about 'clubs', we all have them. In fact, it could be argued these guys are the best team-mates. They do whatever they can to win, but in no order, can you list the top 10 players that you've spotted doing a dodgy? Whether it be milk a free, karate kick someone to mark a ball, win an Oscar, duck like donald or flop like a fish.

Here are my top 10

Tom Papley
Gryan Miers
Paul Puopolo
Dylan Grimes
Ben Brown
Luke Shuey
Jack McCrae
Joel Selwood
Callan Ward
Toby Greene

the fact we have a thread like this suggests something is becoming very wrong culturally in the AFL

it's time for the AFL to read the riot act and then start suspending players

Let's not make this about 'clubs', we all have them. In fact, it could be argued these guys are the best team-mates. They do whatever they can to win, but in no order, can you list the top 10 players that you've spotted doing a dodgy? Whether it be milk a free, karate kick someone to mark a ball, win an Oscar, duck like donald or flop like a fish.

Here are my top 10

Tom Papley
Gryan Miers
Paul Puopolo
Dylan Grimes
Ben Brown
Luke Shuey
Jack McCrae
Joel Selwood
Callan Ward
Toby Greene

Is Rance technically still on Richmonds list?

The absolute emperor of this group for the last 4-5 years.

Here are my top 10

Tom Papley
Gryan Miers
Paul Puopolo
Dylan Grimes
Ben Brown
Luke Shuey
Jack McCrae
Joel Selwood
Callan Ward
Toby Greene
On reputation, Dogs could put forward Toby McLean too. Back in 2017 he was shocking for milking the high frees with his ducking, and even though he has largely removed it from his game since then, I don't think he'll shake that label.

Worst offender in the current game would be Ben Brown, never seen someone throw their arms up as often as he does at the slightest bit of contact.

Almost need to split players into 3 groups, using the most high profile examples for each:
Duckers (Shuey/Selwood)
Milkers (Papley/Brown)
Stagers (Grimes/Ward)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Daicos is one of the worst. Its shame as he's actually quite a talented footballer until he throws his head back like he's been shot after not even being touched.

Michael Walters is in the same category.

Here are my top 10

Tom Papley
Gryan Miers
Paul Puopolo
Dylan Grimes
Ben Brown
Luke Shuey
Jack McCrae
Joel Selwood
Callan Ward
Toby Greene
Gryan jumps out for me on that list.