Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
soft**** AFL can't even use the word 'hated' :rolleyes:

60k AFL flogs voted and the result is you hate us 'cos you ain't us - and we wouldn't have it any other way :)

Which AFL team do you dislike the most?

Collingflogs – 25.5%
Essendong – 14.4%
Carltank – 14.1%
12thlong – 8.6%
Poooort – 6.8%
Worst Coast – 4.8%
13thmond – 4.2%
Bottom4thorn – 3.8%
Adelol – 3.5%
Dreamons – 2.6%
St Failda – 2.2%
The Welfare – 1.9%
Swines – 1.7%
The Great Unwashed – 1.6%
Bears – 1.4%
Failmantle – 1.4%
lolnorf – 1.2%
Cold Goats – 0.4%

Frankly anybody that scored less than 10% needs to HTFU but you know who I really feel bad for? The Huns. They're so pathetic that a mere 240 people dislike them

Tugger and Golliwog fans shoud hang their heads in shame, 6 flags between them in the last decade and NOGAF :shrug:

In other news, nobody likes Essendone as their second team :$

Gold Coast – 0.4%
Today I learned that Mabior Chol enjoys taking fan surveys

At least Aints fans can hold their heads somewhat high... 1 flag in a million years and still more hated than 7 other teams

Finally Plugger35 's endless whining paid off. Also I imagine they polled strongly amongst Little People

Are Richmond only a Big 7 team now?

Fancy being less-hated than 3 non-Melbourne teams :$

BIG 4 JIMMY RUSTLERS

jimmies-rustled.gif

Are Richmond only a Big 7 team now?

BIG 4 JIMMY RUSTLERS

jimmies-rustled.gif
Fancy being less-hated than 3 non-Melbourne teams
Triggering Tiger Grin and smasha in shambles

So much for their nuffie theory everyone hates The Tigers

#kardashimond
Does it surprise you that the teams that have built their reputations on racism and cheating are the most despised?

People generally love the Tigers. Bay 13 flogs are obsessed with us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it surprise you that the teams that have built their reputations on racism and cheating are the most despised?

People generally love the Tigers. Bay 13 flogs are obsessed with us.

No it's not that.

Richmond supporters are by far the worst and most irritating on Big Footy.

Your main board supporters are incredibly insecure and paranoid flippers.

I posted there that Sonsie was a headcase and got roasted by an unstable nutter who can't handle any form of Richmond player criticsm whatsoever

No it's not that.

Richmond supporters are by far the worst and most irritating on Big Footy.

Your main board supporters are incredibly insecure and paranoid flippers.

I posted there that Sonsie was a headcase and got roasted by an unstable nutter who can't handle any form of Richmond player criticsm whatsoever
Yes, Sonsie is a clown , but this survey shows what people think of racist Collingingwood, Injecting Essendon, Arrogant salary cap rorting Carlton and Cheating Geelong.

Yes, Sonsie is a clown , but this survey shows what people think of racist Collingingwood, Injecting Essendon, Arrogant salary cap rorting Carlton and Cheating Geelong.
I remember living in Richmond and working at the Epworth years ago …. Had great sympathy for the tigers … fans have become a bit rancid of late, but can’t blame them after years of failure. Can’t say the same for the 4 teams you’ve mentioned

I remember living in Richmond and working at the Epworth years ago …. Had great sympathy for the tigers … fans have become a bit rancid of late, but can’t blame them after years of failure. Can’t say the same for the 4 teams you’ve mentioned

You wait until we win the flag next season.

We are going to make Richmond flogs from 2017-2020 look like choir boys in comparison.

I am disappointed we are third. It's better/more respectable to be hated than liked.

Back