Think Tank Most disliked AFL team

Who is your most hated AFL club?

• Essendong

• Some other dicks

• The reigning FOTY is wangless

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

gorilla GIF by FirstAndMonday

Will never happen, but yeah it would be disgusting.
The only consolation would be the knowledge you left at 3 quarter time and missed the win

I would be getting ready to start the celebrations and looting in Inner City Melbourne, much like sports fans in The US do every time they win the championship !!!

Getting cancer doesn't make you less arrogant

You really a potato aren't you?

Doc is about the least arrogant player in the AFL.

You are blinded by your paranoia of Trump Rimmers.

Grow up …. I refer to him crying to go home from Brisbane

Ah okay, that's fair enough. My Apologies.

Although the whole club was a basketcase at the time, couldn't blame him leaving really in hindsight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton and Essendon* fans are the lowest of low, but Tiggers get pretty feral if they think they're a chance, and Hawf supporters are pretty s**t too.

All 6 of Norfs supporters can nasty as well. I met one once, absolute flog he was.

Crows just boo everyone but they don't really know any better.

Him and Yeo are both guns …. But tainted

Doc has been through enough hardships as a player that should wash away any taint from his character imo.

2 knee reconstructions and 2 battles of testicular cancer.

He is a true warrior and really just a great guy.

He is the main reason why I want us to win a flag in the next few years

If we win it next year, I suspect he will retire and spend time with his wife and young daughter.. when you have been through what he has, there are things are more important than footy (family)

I feel sad and sorry for you and your family.

Leave the families out of the banter/s**tfighting

I recall you having a go at my female cousins and the sister (I don't have) last season.

I just lost my Aunt. I don't think it adds anything to the bay by trolling a poster's family to score cheap points.

Leave the families out of the banter/s**tfighting

I recall you having a go at my female cousins and the sister (I don't have) last season.

I just lost my Aunt. I don't think it adds anything to the bay by trolling a poster's family to score cheap points.
a580763e57ab5008dd50504b47100bea.gif

No it's not that.

Richmond supporters are by far the worst and most irritating on Big Footy.

Your main board supporters are incredibly insecure and paranoid flippers.

I posted there that Sonsie was a headcase and got roasted by an unstable nutter who can't handle any form of Richmond player criticsm whatsoever
I am disappointed we are third. It's better/more respectable to be hated than liked.
So you really hate Tigers supporters, and that's better/more respectable than liked.

I for one, appreciate your respectful fear and loathing :)

So you really hate Tigers supporters, and that's better/more respectable than liked.

I for one, appreciate your respectful fear and loathing :)

Collingwood are the team I hate the most and * my most hated supporters.

Richmond have a unique hybrid mix of the two, but I stand by my opinion Tigers fans are the worst in Big Footy (with the exception of a few good eggs like you, Postcodes, the avoca drover Coach_Required and Feraligatr

A couple of turnips on the bay (who shall remain nameless) and main board Tiger galoot are annoying. Although granted, pompous Hawthorn supporting flogs are getting almost as bad..

Say anything negative about Will Day, Newcombe or their kids, and the Hawk Toddlers start ****ing on ya lol

Back