Think Tank Most disliked AFL team

Who is your most hated AFL club?

• Essendong

• Some other dicks

• The reigning FOTY is wangless

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood are the team I hate the most and * my most hated supporters.

Richmond have a unique hybrid mix of the two, but I stand by my opinion Tigers fans are the worst in Big Footy (with the exception of a few good eggs like you, Postcodes, the avoca drover Coach_Required and Feraligatr

A couple of turnips on the bay (who shall remain nameless) and main board Tiger galoot are annoying. Although granted, pompous Hawthorn supporting flogs are getting almost as bad..

Say anything negative about Will Day, Newcombe or their kids, and the Hawk Toddlers start ****ing on ya lol
Back on the piss champ?

I grew up in a suburb full of em (North Ringwood) it was hell

My IT teacher at High School trolled me in my first IT class back after the 1993 Grand Final by wearing an Essendon Polo and playing 'See the Bombers Fly Up, Up' on cassette on a tape deck when I walked into the computer lab.

I was bit of a loud mouth Carlton fan back then. And the whole school mostly was either Essendon or Hawthorn supporting flogs.

Teacher won my respect back the next year when he trolled the Italian Teacher Mr Colarossi, after Italy lost the 1994 world cup final to Brazil.by posting signs of Well done Brazil and the Brazilian flag all over the Teacher's lounge and classrooms.

Also a girl I really liked in Year 10 would only agree to go out with me if I changed alligences from Carlton to Essendon.

I would have done anything for Zoe but I wouldn't do that .

I grew up in a suburb full of em (North Ringwood) it was hell

My IT teacher at High School trolled me in my first IT class back after the 1993 Grand Final by wearing an Essendon Polo and playing 'See the Bombers Fly Up, Up' on cassette on a tape deck when I walked into the computer lab.

I was bit of a loud mouth Carlton fan back then. And the whole school mostly was either Essendon or Hawthorn supporting flogs.

Teacher won my respect back the next year when he trolled the Italian Teacher Mr Colarossi, after Italy lost the 1994 world cup final to Brazil.by posting signs of Well done Brazil and the Brazilian flag all over the Teacher's lounge and classrooms.

Also a girl I really liked in Year 10 would only agree to go out with me if I changed alligences from Carlton to Essendon.

I would have done anything for Zoe but I wouldn't do that .

No it's not that.

Richmond supporters are by far the worst and most irritating on Big Footy.

Your main board supporters are incredibly insecure and paranoid flippers.

I posted there that Sonsie was a headcase and got roasted by an unstable nutter who can't handle any form of Richmond player criticsm whatsoever
You've obviously never visited the Carlton board as an oppo supporter:rolleyes:

We all know Richo damaged you but really this anti Richmond thing is worrying, do you need help?

Back on the piss champ?

db6QL-.gif

You've obviously never visited the Carlton board as an oppo supporter:rolleyes:

We all know Richo damaged you but really this anti Richmond thing is worrying, do you need help?

Surely you have to agree Richmond have the worst 2 posters on the bay ?

Also I am not commentating on mods on any board (that's a sure fire way to get infracted) but I have posted on several club boards (including Richmond) in my time here and never gotten into trouble.

Surely you have to agree Richmond have the worst 2 posters on the bay ?

Also I am not commentating on mods on any board (that's a sure fire way to get infracted) but I have posted on several club boards (including Richmond) in my time here and never gotten into trouble.
I'm not talking mods;) and yes we have a couple of rare ones at Richmond but overall our level of posting is as low rent as most other teams.
I think you may be a little bias against us which is fine there's never been any love lost between Richmond and Carlton and if we all loved each other the Bay would be boring as f*ck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not talking mods;) and yes we have a couple of rare ones at Richmond but overall our level of posting is as low rent as most other teams.
I think you may be a little bias against us which is fine there's never been any love lost between Richmond and Carlton and if we all loved each other the Bay would be boring as f*ck

That's true.

Honestly though i don't hate Richmond as much as I may seem, it was my late mate Weed's birthday yesterday (Dean) and he was such a massive Tigers fan, got tatts after the 17 and 19 flags. He was in his late 50s and never thought he would see another Richmond flag in his life, and I was really happy he got to enjoy the 17-19-20 flags before he passed away a couple of years ago.

Really glad he got to enjoy those Richmond flags before he passed away. It gave me a lot of comfort when I found out the horrible news he passed away

That's true.

Honestly though i don't hate Richmond as much as I may seem, it was my late mate Weed's birthday yesterday (Dean) and he was such a massive Tigers fan, got tatts after the 17 and 19 flags. He was in his late 50s and never thought he would see another Richmond flag in his life, and I was really happy he got to enjoy the 17-19-20 flags before he passed away a couple of years ago.

Really glad he got to enjoy those Richmond flags before he passed away. It gave me a lot of comfort when I found out the horrible news he passed away
I've just turned 60 myself and thought I wouldn't get to see another Richmond flag, I'm glad your friend got to see a couple more before passing away.

I actually have quite a few friends and family that support Carlton back in Melbourne, not to mention my sisters family are all Magpies, I don't hold it against them, no accounting for taste sometimes.

I've just turned 60 myself and thought I wouldn't get to see another Richmond flag, I'm glad your friend got to see a couple more before passing away.

I actually have quite a few friends and family that support Carlton back in Melbourne, not to mention my sisters family are all Magpies, I don't hold it against them, no accounting for taste sometimes.

As you get older, you find petty feuds and hate/dislike of other sports teams etc get less and less (although i really do hate The La Lakers and Manchester United with all the power of a 1000 suns)

Jim Stynes played a big part of saving my life as a teenager, and was absolutely saddened he wasn't around to celebrate the Dees drought breaking flag a few years ago (although i do have to believe he watched it somewhere, someplace in that big footy ground in the sky)

My Tigers supporting Deano was one of a kind. Most passionate and nutty fan I ever met.

We and a couple of other mates lived together for a few years 10 years ago, when he game back from the G one day after a bad Richmond loss, I played It's a Grand Old Flag out loud outside his room for 20 mins at 2 am, he got his revenge though by leaving a trap outside my door a couple of days later, waking up to having a bucket full of flour and eggs dropping down on my head lol

He was a really good mate Deano. My one regret I never got to tell him how much he meant to me. One of my biggest regrets in my life.

As you get older, you find petty feuds and hate/dislike of other sports teams etc get less and less (although i really do hate The La Lakers and Manchester United with all the power of a 1000 suns)

Jim Stynes played a big part of saving my life as a teenager, and was absolutely saddened he wasn't around to celebrate the Dees drought breaking flag a few years ago (although i do have to believe he watched it somewhere, someplace in that big footy ground in the sky)

My Tigers supporting Deano was one of a kind. Most passionate and nutty fan I ever met.

We and a couple of other mates lived together for a few years 10 years ago, when he game back from the G one day after a bad Richmond loss, I played It's a Grand Old Flag out loud outside his room for 20 mins at 2 am, he got his revenge though by leaving a trap outside my door a couple of days later, waking up to having a bucket full of flour and eggs dropping down on my head lol

He was a really good mate Deano. My one regret I never got to tell him how much he meant to me. One of my biggest regrets in my life.

WOW, SO IMPRESSED

VB_vax-ad_01_screenshot-1920x1440.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah the rivalry is all good and fun but mates are mates...I dislike Man U with a passion myself.

Welcome to EJ’s blog :rolleyes:
People generally love the Tigers

OK Boomer

You wait until we win the flag next season.

We’ll be waiting longer than that

I don't think it adds anything to the bay by trolling..: to score cheap points.

QFI

I was bit of a loud mouth Carlton fan back then

🤣

Success breeds jealousy, and who more successful than the most successful club this century?

3 other teams clearly 🤷‍♂️

So you really hate Tigers supporters, and that's better/more respectable than liked.

I for one, appreciate your respectful fear and loathing :)

You are a good one Grin.
Definitely represent your club with distinction on the Bay and Main Board!

Back