Opinion Most disliked teams in the competition (2021 edition)

Who do you dislike the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know how anyone who thinks of themselves as a footy fan couldn't vote Essendon. They're the most disgraceful organisation in the history of Australian sport. The club shouldn't exist and every player that cheated should have been banned for life. For as long as they remain, they're an indelible stain on the competition and every single one of their fans should continue to be ashamed to support them.
You've obviously never been to the Essendon Club? You should have a word to Mark Harvey and Peter German.
Otherwise, Geelong suck. Scott, Selwood and Dangerfield are whiniest triumvirate of whinging campaigners that ever existed and they play the most boring brand of footy in the comp, to the point where their continued success is actually bad for football as a sport.
I think they're on the way down, but I'll reserve my opinion until we actually beat them.

inb4 every Essendon supporter ever votes North
Hardly. Carlton by the length of the Flemington straight and many other teams before I get to Kangas. To the extent Ess hates Norf it is because of comments like yours rather than anything to do with the team.

Hardly. Carlton by the length of the Flemington straight and many other teams before I get to Kangas. To the extent Ess hates Norf it is because of comments like yours rather than anything to do with the team.

Reply #8 in this thread telling me how much Essendon supporters don't care lol

Reply #8 in this thread telling me how much Essendon supporters don't care lol
And that is the point really. Kangas only relevance is their supporters baiting Ess supporters into a response. And then saying aha, Ess does really hate us because some supporters told us they dont care about us. And on it goes. Ess rivalries with Blues, Pies, Hawks, Tigers, Eagles lightyears ahead. I'd have Norf ahead of Suns and Dockers and maybe level with the Adelaide teams in terms of rivalry/dislike.

And that is the point really. Kangas only relevance is their supporters baiting Ess supporters into a response. And then saying aha, Ess does really hate us because some supporters told us they dont care about us. And on it goes. Ess rivalries with Blues, Pies, Hawks, Tigers, Eagles lightyears ahead. I'd have Norf ahead of Suns and Dockers and maybe level with the Adelaide teams in terms of rivalry/dislike.

Convince yourself before you try convincing me

Lol you guys don't even make it to Richmond's and the Eagles wait lists. You're just the nuisance they have to play at their marquee game.

Back