Opinion Most disliked teams in the competition (2021 edition)

Who do you dislike the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

timokane

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Essendon are miserable sooks their supporters are anyway plus decades of cheating too the club lacks character too. Too full of themselves too.
Never liked essendon supporters either they have problems with themselves.

Bit of a persecution complex there. Not sure anyone really cares enough about North to hate them. They are like Melbourne (pre-two weeks ago) without the tanking - just not really on people's radar.
Don't shoot the messenger

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Melbourne. campaigners are carrying on like it's the 50's and they've won 4 flags in 5 years.

Enjoy the win by all means but have some humility after the way your club behaved not that long ago.
This is very sad to hear, I'm upset by this... it's very upsetting.

If my beloved Dees were given such a horrible beating like the one you received, I would expect Bulldogs supporters to be nothing but humble and gracious in their victory and very sensitive to how much hurt would have been caused by watching my team get embarrassed in that manner, putting up such a disgraceful, flaccid performance, in a grand final. They literally gave up and frankly, that's heart-breaking.

Anyway I understand you would feel very ashamed as a Dogs supporter and I am sorry you have not received love and kindness from my fellow humble Melbourne Demons supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andy_Mac

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 24, 2009
Torquay
AFL Club
Melbourne
This is very sad to hear, I'm upset by this... it's very upsetting.

If my beloved Dees were given such a horrible beating like the one you received, I would expect Bulldogs supporters to be nothing but humble and gracious in their victory and very sensitive to how much hurt would have been caused by watching my team get embarrassed in that manner, putting up such a disgraceful, flaccid performance, in a grand final. They literally gave up and frankly, that's heart-breaking.

Anyway I understand you would feel very ashamed as a Dogs supporter and I am sorry you have not received love and kindness from my fellow humble Melbourne Demons supporters.
Can you pin point the exact moment that the doggies soul was ripped from their lifeless corpse?

Can you pin point the exact moment that the doggies soul was ripped from their lifeless corpse?

1633419608233.png

Yep. I can.

GWT6

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2011
Western Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Don't shoot the messenger
I honestly don't think anyone hates North, there's no reason to. From the outside, to say that they have some sort of rivalry with Essendon doesn't make sense. Seems like you would like it to happen, but Essendon supporters would be focused on a dozen other clubs.

I honestly don't think anyone hates North, there's no reason to. From the outside, to say that they have some sort of rivalry with Essendon doesn't make sense. Seems like you would like it to happen, but Essendon supporters would be focused on a dozen other clubs.

I've never even been to Essendon, you sound insane

franjon

Premiership Player
Oct 27, 2004
Altona
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
none
Richmond were far more obnoixious at the start of the year (for good reason), Geelong are still hanging around like a bad smell too.
No, just more stupid. But hate is a strong word, I don't follow anyone else, so I don't really care enough to warrant hatred.

Back