Opinion Most disliked teams in the competition (2021 edition)

Who do you dislike the most?

• Total voters
Feb 6, 2013
ACT
AFL Club
North Melbourne
And honestly, mate, I pity you. In fact, you have my sympathy. All that time and effort put into supporting the club only for the coaching staff and players to betray you by instituting and participating in the most systematic and disgraceful cheating regime in the history of Australian sport. As I said, the club should have been dissolved, allowing the game, the competition and most importantly you fans to see a measure of justice, closure and the chance to move on.

Drink your tears from three glistening premiership cups ;)

B4Bear

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How are you feeling about it today?
My care factor has never been high. I look on the totality of the draft and trade period after the list is complete.

Ours looked pretty average, then we got Sleevo at the end and drafted really well.

Happy to keep my powder dry and not blow my load too early.

CrippsVoss17

Debutant
Sep 23, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
wtf how can Collingwood be so low.

Don't people attribute blame to the team supported by the person who steals their stuff or vandalizes their property anymore??

FlyHigh18

Arden St Parking Inspector
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Voting proves ppl will generally dislike the teams who are doing well, just human nature. Supporters get louder as their teams win more... they get more annoying in the eyes of opposing fans, more media coverage, etc. You can see dislike of hawthorn is going down as ppl switch their focus.

Essendon the outlier. Self explanatory.

I found the Geelong result surprising though. Is it bc of selwood or am i missing something else

CrippsVoss17

Debutant
Sep 23, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
Good to see Essendon win something out of the home and away season.

Didn't they win biggest Australian sporting disgrace in history when the injecting saga broke in the off season?

That is a prize right?

(For clarity, I actually think they got a raw deal if you look at it objectively - Hird did nothing wrong and yes I am serious)

timokane

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Never liked Geelong they are grubby filth and Richmond arrogant flogs.

Essendon are just sooks.

Hawthorn are smug and up themselves too.

Also the interstate "AFL give me everything" clubs too. Talk about hand outs.

Back