• Boort

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wedderburn

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like its a two horse race for the most hated title. I would have thought Donald would have had a few more haters, they've never seemed particularly well liked as far as I know. I guess every just hates Birchip and whoever St Arnod are more!

This really isn't a fair tally as the majority of NCFL big footy member are from St Arnod. Therefore Birchip will obviously have the most votes due to the incident with Andrew Lee last year. It is a common fact, not on big footy that Donald and St Arnaud are the most hated clubs.

This really isn't a fair tally as the majority of NCFL big footy member are from St Arnod. Therefore Birchip will obviously have the most votes due to the incident with Andrew Lee last year. It is a common fact, not on big footy that Donald and St Arnaud are the most hated clubs.

I know quite a few guys from St Arnaud that hate Charlton WAYYY more than Birchip. I think you may be rather suprised if you actually knew who voted for who... Yet Charlton only got 1 vote... The BigFooty cross section (Or voting sample) isn't a true representation of the wider NCFL opinion.

If this vote was cast over the entire league, you would see that most clubs have their fair share of dislike about them.... generally due to some incident/s which occured years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

would have thought boort would have been hated more. Agree with st. arnaud and birchip being up there. St. Arnaud have been 'headsville' for over 2 decades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back