Opinion Most HATED Opposition Club? (Besides West Lakes)

Most HATED Opposition Club? (Besides West Lakes)

• Collingwood (Eddie)

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Essendon (Based On Record)

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Geelong (Record And Players)

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Hawthorn (Former Coach)

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • North Melbourne (Based On Record)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Richmond (Former Coach)

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • West Coast (Perth Crows?)

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

i did this 11 years ago and it was

1) Collingwood
2) Adelaide
3) Brisbane
4) North Melbourne
5) Hawthorn

now it would be

1) Adelaide
2) Collingwood
3) Hawthorn
4) North Melbourne
5) Geelong

Most hated are geelong (had a dislike of them after a narrow loss to them at Footy Park in 2005), collingwood (bloody eddie everywhere) & west coast (not being able to beat them at AO plus their fans). Also dislike norf & the $wan$ due to our poor records against them

Now that im old married with kids dont really pay attention to other clubs any more.

In saying that... besides adelaide..

West coast
Collingwood
Geelong

And with some of the w***ers from the richmond board can add them to the list at the moment.

Hate - and “despise” as a tie breaker.

First, Melbourne and North Melbourne. The ridiculously entitled and the ridiculously irrelevant. These clubs would not be missed, and that’s the strongest thing you can possibly say (“what about GC?” I hear you ask, sure, but they’re a *necessary* irrelevance).

Next, Essendon and Carlton, whose last 30 years of history reads “Anything you can cheat we can cheat better”. Especially Essendon. I used to have some feeling for them during the decade of Port connections there from the late 1980s.

Not had much to do with WC supporters but I get the Crows comparison and that can’t be good.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong for being admitted drug cheats and salary cap dodgers as well as being massively subsidised by their govt.

Collingwood - Eddie and the history
Geelong - Just hate the smug pricks
Essendon - Another smug mob, WADA, Dodo
Sydney - Prelims
Brisbane - early 00’s
North - late 90’s and that first final, always knocked us off
St Kilda - Always seemed to beat us when we first entered, them and North
Richmond - just dogs
Hawthorn - Luke Hodge, late 90’s Platten destroyed us at Waverley... that 01 final...
Carlton - Elliott, Judd, Stevens, they think they are still relevant
GWS - So many compensation and Bias from the AFL and costing us talent when we were at our lowest ebb
Fremantle - The other Warf mob
West Coast - the West Australian Crows...
Melbourne - no relevance in the modern era outside of Stynes and Daniher
Western Bulldogs - low socioeconomic club that never aspired to be more
Gold Coast - New Kids on the block, have our Dewy and Lemmens, hardest of the lot to hate. Like a Down syndrome child they are beautiful, kind and innocent.

Tier 1 Hatred - Camry Crows

Tier 1.5 Hatred - Sydney - West Coast - Brisbane - Fremantle - Gold Coast - GWS

Tier 1.75 Hatred - Carlton - Collingwood - Essendon - Geelong - Hawthorn - Melbourne - North Melbourne - Richmond - St Kilda - Western Bulldogs

I don't like any of the Victorian teams. I also do not like any of the interstate teams apart from Port because they refuse to grow some balls and stand up to the Victorian bias that is the AFL.

Come to think of it I do not have any soft spots for any of the SANFL clubs other than Port.

They can all get ****ed - Port forever.

West Coast, but that comes from growing up with the majority of their fans.

I feel like if I grew up in WA I'd hate the Eagles as much as or more than I hate the Crows. Both disgusting excuses for 'football clubs'.

Back