Most hated player... and why?

Remove this Banner Ad

coxon

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2000
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
ok... who's your most hated nba player??

i'll list mine...

greg anthony - hes an untalented little thug... esp playing for the knicks, where he ran out in street clothes to throw punch at KJ..

rick fox - lamo who cant act... lucky he's on a team like the lakers... vanessa williams.. u b*stard!

ummm.... cant think of any others just this moment...
will continue later....

Ive always hated.....

David Robinson, Karl malone, Cliff Robinson

and ofcourse like the other guy said = Rick FOX!!!!

That guy is a dead-set dud!!!!

Dont know why anyone would hate Karl Malone, he is a legend and a champion in every sense of the word. Also a damn nice guy.

Lets see i hate.

Shaquille O'Neal - has anyone in the history of basketball being more up themselves. He has a Superman tattoo on his arm?? He is always talking about how good he is on Letterman and in his NTTAWWTy rap songs. I son with he was born 10 years earlier so MJ could have spanked him year after year.

Kobe Bryant - not actually him, i like him but i can tstand the way everyone pumps him up to be better than Mike. NEWSFLASH .. nobody will ever be as good as Mike...ever.

Reggie Miller - Love hate relationship with him. He is a character and i love that and he is a damn fine bball player but that time when he bowed to the crowd after hitting that shot against the Bulls. Really **** me. But if your a Bulls fan you will remember what Scottie did in return :D GO SCOTTIE

Penny Hardaway - everyone thought he was gonna be huge and them stupid lil penny adverts. The guy is a dud!

yeah..i used to hate karl malone...
ever since the incident where he gave isiah thomas a great elbow to the head, a gash which required 40 stitches %#@!

but over the years.. yeah, respect him now... still does great things.. hes still in incredible shape...

oiii... penny is one of my favs.. hahahah..
at one stage, i reckon he was the 2nd most unstoppable after mj.. but yeah..injuries have taken their toll.. will never be the same... :(

Micheal Jordan because he doesn't live up the hype people have bestowed upon him (Jod, that's my opinion I don't give a f**k what you say). Also the NBA mantra states that all the true legends of the game MUST play for the Lakers or the Celtics, not some second rate organisation like the Bulls. Jealousy I know, but again who cares.

I will never understand why it is so fashionable to hate the greatest power forward of all time.

Yeah, he's physical, but that's what makes him great in that position.

He's landed a few elbows in his time - Rodman did it just as often and for some reason is a hero for it.

Malone:
2 MVPs
2nd all-time scoring
Named in the NBA top 50
A dozen All-Star appearances
Seven or eight all-NBA first team
2 Olympic gold medals
One team for 15 years (that might not mean much to some people, but it means a hell of a lot to me - loyalty is everything in sport)
Missed maybe 10 games in his entire career
The best player at his position of all time - there's only four other guys who can claim that title (Russell, Bird, Jordan and Magic, if you're interested).

But you go right on hating him. History will judge him rightfully as one of the true greats.

Originally posted by Danny Chook Fan Club
I will never understand why it is so fashionable to hate the greatest power forward of all time.

Yeah, he's physical, but that's what makes him great in that position.

He's landed a few elbows in his time - Rodman did it just as often and for some reason is a hero for it.

Malone:
2 MVPs
2nd all-time scoring
Named in the NBA top 50
A dozen All-Star appearances
Seven or eight all-NBA first team
2 Olympic gold medals
One team for 15 years (that might not mean much to some people, but it means a hell of a lot to me - loyalty is everything in sport)
Missed maybe 10 games in his entire career
The best player at his position of all time - there's only four other guys who can claim that title (Russell, Bird, Jordan and Magic, if you're interested).

But you go right on hating him. History will judge him rightfully as one of the true greats.

Amen. Everyone knows the only reason he didnt get a title was because he had to beat MJ which is Mission Impossible.

Originally posted by DEVO
Micheal Jordan because he doesn't live up the hype people have bestowed upon him (Jod, that's my opinion I don't give a f**k what you say). Also the NBA mantra states that all the true legends of the game MUST play for the Lakers or the Celtics, not some second rate organisation like the Bulls. Jealousy I know, but again who cares.

As you stated...you are jealous.

hehe.. just like how afl mantra states that all the true legends of the game MUST play for Essendon or Carlton !

Originally posted by coxon
hehe.. just like how afl mantra states that all the true legends of the game MUST play for Essendon or Carlton !

PLEASE... The Kangaroos. The only true legends of the game are Grieg, Schimmelbusch, Carey, Longmire, Blight, Foote and Aylett. Barassi, Whitten, Tuck, Coleman and co are overrated players from a sadly weakened era. Like Jordan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by DEVO

PLEASE... The Kangaroos. The only true legends of the game are Grieg, Schimmelbusch, Carey, Longmire, Blight, Foote and Aylett. Barassi, Whitten, Tuck, Coleman and co are overrated players from a sadly weakened era. Like Jordan.

My above post was concerning the Jordan comments made above.

Jordan completely destroyed Magic in his prime 4-1 in the 91 NBA Finals.

You say Magic is the best....well Mike beat the best.

statistically.. he was so brilliantly consistent during his career.. but i wouldnt say Magic was in his prime when he played MJ in the finals..

that was his last full season before he retired with HIV...

(not including the comeback when he played 30 or so games with the virus)

Kobe Bryant - not actually him, i like him but i can tstand the way everyone pumps him up to be better than Mike. NEWSFLASH .. nobody will ever be as good as Mike...ever.

jod23 , jodding since 2001.

Most Hated player has to be Carmelo Anthony. Left Nuggets to go back home at NY Knicks. Done nothing since, and still is considered a superstar, which is fair enough early but nowadays, no.
Should've got traded to Chicago a season or two ago with Butler, Pau Gasol rising and pushing for Conference Finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back