Most hated player... and why?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok... Fine.

I'll be predictable:
I hate, hate, hate Lebron James.

Basically every decision he has made since that first stint in Cleveland has been about his "Legacy" and never about his team/teammates, and he doesnt want to win the right way - and personally that really worries me about the message it sends to future stars.

He took the easy way out in a premeditated move to join Bosh and Wade, all the while ransoming the future of the Cavs at the time.

Then he returns to the Cavs and I was all set to forgive him - to see him be an elder statesmen helping guide a team of young stars- only for him to get rid of Wiggins, and a few other pieces, and bring in Love and his whole band of merry men.

I also resent the fact that he plays in the East and is generally pretty much garaunteed an easy run to the finals every year. (compared to teams in the west)
i've been pro lebron for the last few years but this year he is annoying me. Feels like a grumpy old man at the moment. Not playing at his best and pointing a lot of fingers at his teammates who are performing admirably without some quality players.

I'm hating everyone on those squads now for taking this thread off topic. Back to hating please

Alex Len.

I don't need any reasons.
birdman.png

i've been pro lebron for the last few years but this year he is annoying me. Feels like a grumpy old man at the moment. Not playing at his best and pointing a lot of fingers at his teammates who are performing admirably without some quality players.

brendan goddard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back