Roast Most hated team in the competition?

Who is the most hated team in AFL

• Adelaide

• Brisbane

• Carlton

• Collingwood

• Essendon

• Fremantle

• Geelong

• Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

• Hawthorn

• Melbourne

• North Melbourne

• Port Adelaide

• Richmond

• Saint Kilda

• Sydney

• West Coast

• Western Bulldogs

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks , will take it every year .
Get out of our league .
2006*

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Did you get a like for that post how many likes now ? What’s your average up to ?We are not going anywhere. IF you want us To get you go to take it up at afl house.

Get out of our league . And it was 37 years . That’s what makes us so damn happy to stick it to uninformed, irrelevant , overated clubs .
West Coast Eagles , 2006 AFL Premiers * ( note the asterisk).
* denotes tainted premiership

Why hang it on Freo ? They have done nothing but be utterly professional in their approach . Humble and respected for not cheating . West Coast could learn a thing or two from

Haha cheating ? You derived that from news papers genuious ? We know Richmond waited 37 years. We don’t care about you or freo or anyone else or for your claims of 2006.

You knuw , every one knows the culture and the practice of the eagles players that was particularly rampant in those days . Smug “ over to you” Remark. Worsfold knew it , the AFL knew it . You know it . Tainted forever .

The culture continues today , because you swap urine samples dosnt exonerate you.

2018 you were just lucky Collingwood tinarsed a win against us .

Hey look, the 🐑's back posting on here...LOL...what a DH you are.

specifically Richmond boomers. I hate Richmond supporters so ******* much. I really hope they fu** off, back to the irrelevance from which they came; I really can't wait for them to all fu** off when their team becomes mediocre again.
Mate no point the only thing they can say is *2006 speaks volumes on their intellectual abilities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of likes and your emphasis on it . I did some simple math ( I know it’s hard for you ).
Your average LIKES on BigFooty are at .90 per comment . Mine are 2.48 per comment . So by your reckoning you’re a port genius . The reason I hate your club is that it is truly uninspiring , it is irrelevant, the tarps are embarrassing , your supporters are so ungracious and your president is a knob . And you’ve wrecked that INXS song for so many people . I still don’t get what you duds ding it for , you’re not important enough to tear apart, no one cares .
Happy to share the formula for the averages for you if you want ,not that you’d understand.
Port Adelaide; est 1997, what a farce !

What a sad sad embarrassment you are to other Richmond supporters.

I hate clubs fans who claim they’ve achieved something personally because of the colour of scarf they wear when their team wins.

Because of that I hate those teams.

They’ve done nothing, yet when losing an argument will show you a picture of a premiership cup?

I think we all know which teams I’m talking about & if that’s you, remember you’ve done * all when your team wins except wear their colours.

giphy.gif

specifically Richmond boomers. I hate Richmond supporters so ******* much. I really hope they fu** off, back to the irrelevance from which they came; I really can't wait for them to all fu** off when their team becomes mediocre again.
Quality melt. Maybe you should whinge even more that West Coast just isn't getting enough unsporting advantages over the rest of the comp.

Back