Roast Most hated team in the competition?

Who is the most hated team in AFL

• Adelaide

• Brisbane

• Carlton

• Collingwood

• Essendon

• Fremantle

• Geelong

• Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

• Hawthorn

• Melbourne

• North Melbourne

• Port Adelaide

• Richmond

• Saint Kilda

• Sydney

• West Coast

• Western Bulldogs

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

In my experience: North Melbourne

Nah, nobody hates North....Some of the fans, especially on BF are obnoxious and we might wish the club ill to spite them, but the club itself just brings indifference.

Isn’t there a thread around already on this topic? It might even be on the Bay? About as original as a “Richmond- 7 games at the G” thread.

Nah, nobody hates North....Some of the fans, especially on BF are obnoxious and we might wish the club ill to spite them, but the club itself just brings indifference.

Haha, you're incredibly predictable. You need some new writers, bloke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn’t there a thread around already on this topic? It might even be on the Bay? About as original as a “Richmond- 7 games at the G” thread.

consecutive games, to finish the season, with the last five consisting of 7+ day turnarounds.

You obviously don't understand the benefit this has for recovery and preparation at this time of the season.

BTW - Up the Tigers!!

Is the OPs question who we personally hate the most or who we perceive to be the most hated by the football watching public as a whole?

If its the first: Carlton=Essendon
If its the latter: Collingwood
Personally hate.

Imagine the most obnoxious team or supporters you've had the displeasure of living through.

Maybe it was Collingwood "who needs teeth anyway" fans and their general public image.

Maybe it was Richmond "let me tell you about our lord and saviour Jack Graham" flogs getting their jollies in every single thread after 30 years of misery.

Maybe it was the Hawthorn "accident of history" bandwagoners and their three-peat.

Maybe it was Essendon "hard to deal with except when buying drugs" cultists and their saga.

Maybe it was even North Melbourne "please acknowledge us, someone, anyone" posters and their desperate need for a rivalry.

Then imagine if it was Carlton.
Unfortunately my experience with Essendon supporters was being told to * off by a pair of 15 year olds whilst their father giggled and laughed at them. I think he’d downed about 12 bourbons.

My comfort was sitting in the MCC whilst they screamed abuse from within the stands of the great unwashed.

Back