Roast Most hated team in the competition?

Who is the most hated team in AFL

• Adelaide

• Brisbane

• Carlton

• Collingwood

• Essendon

• Fremantle

• Geelong

• Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

• Hawthorn

• Melbourne

• North Melbourne

• Port Adelaide

• Richmond

• Saint Kilda

• Sydney

• West Coast

• Western Bulldogs

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe they are not winning this poll. Spend an hour on bigfooty reading hawk fans. Hawk fans on bigfooty remind me of American tourists. Loud, arrogant and self entitled. Did I mention I hate Hawthorn?

liking that its essendon, bit also arrogantly wondering why we arent hated the most because did i mention we are the most successful, theres a chance you might not know that ;)

liking that its essendon, bit also arrogantly wondering why we arent hated the most because did i mention we are the most successful, theres a chance you might not know that ;)
That's not arrogance, mate. It's insecurity and some other shite I'm not qualified to diagnose.

Do you want your wife to hate you...and the kids too?

I dont personally hate any team, i dislike some teams players, i dislike some teams coaches and staff, i dislike the crows but if i was to ever truly hate something it would be the umpires goal umpires included. JUST LET THE GAME PLAY!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carl Lewis ?

BTW, The Ben, I assume you meant as Ben Johnson...

yep sorry I did mean Ben Johnson. Carl Lewis was another sprinter around the same era, where it’s suspected he was also another drug user. The 1988 Olympic Games 100 metre sprint final is still controversial due to the alleged doping at that time.

Carl Lewis name is not stained...
He is remembered as an amazing athlete before anything else as a thought.

Lance Armstrong, Ben Johnson and others will be remembered as drugs cheats forever....

Richmond were the laughing stock of the league for decades prior to 2017.

The sooner you return to your rightful place in 9th, the better for everyone.
Well then EssLOL are definitely the laughing stock of the modern decades & thats not even including the scandal. Absolute putrid at best & just as irrelevant as Carlton these days.

But is the 'hate' on hawthorn and richmond or the just the fact you beat both teams the majority of the time during the home and away season but historically fail miserably against both in the finals?

It's a three way the tie

Hawthorn and Richmond and ourselves

The only Final which counts - is the big one - the Grand Final - weve been told countless times by Hawthorn supporters that qualifying finals - elimination final wins are irrelevant

The GF Record is Haw 2 v Geel 1 and Rich 1 v Geel 1 - that is the actual factual record

But how Haw and now Rich supporters carry on - youd swear that both GF records were 10 nil their way

Each club has its likable and its hateable traits. Yes their are players that get under your skin SOULY because they are stars and froth at the mouth as much as you want you would take them into your team in a heartbeat. I find the 1 true thing that gets supporters scratching there firmly clenched fists is the other fans and media publications

Back