Most Hated WAFL Team

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm with Smeagle people, it's got to be a gutteral, primal hatred, not just because they are successful!

So we're not allowed to hate them because they are rorting the salary cap?

Kram, I thought all self-respecting Swans supporters had to hate the Cardies?:confused: Well, from my era they did anyway.

Not enough hatred for Souths on these boards, I am a little surprised.

WP would probably be my second team :D Used to hate Souths when I was little cause they knocked Swans out of the finals in 1989 (I think?). Don't mind them now though, I suppose because I support the Dockers.

Not 89 mate. We beat Claremont in the 2nd Semi then lost to them in the GF in 89.
In 92 we beat Swans, then the scum to get to the GF. I've forgotten what happened after that.
Anyway, it may be 92 you're thinking of when Souths knocked Swans out.

cant stand subi, because they are cheating swines. they remind me too much of westcoast, or even collingwood (except subi actually win premierships) plus anyone who has chick and read in their team has to be morally defunct......

i am a south fremantle supporter, however my uncle is ron alexander, i think he played over 350 games with the sharks as well as a fair few with east perth before he went over to play with fitzroy......... you reckon our family get togethers get heated when i mention about how great the bullies are? ;) it ends up being me versus 50 angry relatives :D

cant stand subi, because they are cheating swines. they remind me too much of westcoast, or even collingwood (except subi actually win premierships) plus anyone who has chick and read in their team has to be morally defunct......

i am a south fremantle supporter, however my uncle is ron alexander, i think he played over 350 games with the sharks as well as a fair few with east perth before he went over to play with fitzroy......... you reckon our family get togethers get heated when i mention about how great the bullies are? ;) it ends up being me versus 50 angry relatives :D

Yeah but one South supporter is greater than 50 East Freo/East perth supporters:D

that east.perth coach didnt stop whining like a baby all the way through the season

Hate:

East Fremantle.... poachers.. always pinch players of the weaker clubs
East Perth..... up themselves
South Fremantle.... their supporters .. just feral

Lost respect for

$ubiaco...... question their ethics of late.. cheats similar to Carlton

West Perth... seem to have spirit
Swans... always admired how the don't poach players.. great junior program

Indifferent

Perth
Peel

If I could not follow Claremont it would be the Little Black Ducks. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

South Freo. Most of my friends are South supporters and they all share one thing in common. They are all ignorant, loud mouth simpletons. Don't care if the Tigers win bugger all games as long as we beat Souths. Much like this season.

Subiaco, can't stand them.

Nobody could like $ubiaco, could they?

Subiaco. :thumbsdown:

Although, I don't really hate them too much, just over the past few years. They used to be a team I kind of liked as I lived there. I stopped liking them when they got too good.

what supporters? they need to run a tape of people cheering and that was in the finals. pretty pissweak actually. just to spread the hatred, hope the cash cow dies and your team cames back to earth. still very pissed at losing chick and read to a salary cap cheating forking pussies.

brown paper bags and white goods is the subi way.

Subiaco are the greatest team in the universe. Sucked in haters! We rule.

People Only Hate Subi Because They're The Dominant Team By A Long Way And Have Been For A While, Same As Geelong Prior To The '08 GF. As Soon As Subi Are No Longer The Benchmark, And Some Other Team Are, Subi Won't Seem So Bad. So The Next Team That Conquers All Before Them Will Be As Greatly Hated As Subi Is.

People Need To Be A Little Less Narrow Minded And Recognise The Accomplishments Of Subi, It's Not Like They're Fremantle Or Peel And Havn't Accomplished Anything.

People Only Hate Subi Because They're The Dominant Team By A Long Way And Have Been For A While, Same As Geelong Prior To The '08 GF. As Soon As Subi Are No Longer The Benchmark, And Some Other Team Are, Subi Won't Seem So Bad. So The Next Team That Conquers All Before Them Will Be As Greatly Hated As Subi Is.

People Need To Be A Little Less Narrow Minded And Recognise The Accomplishments Of Subi, It's Not Like They're Fremantle Or Peel And Havn't Accomplished Anything.
Well, I've consistently hated East Fremantle and Subiaco for over 20 years, and I can't imagine that changing, no matter how successful or unsuccessful they are.

Obviously There's Going To Be Alot Of Exceptions, But You Can't Argue It's Just Like The AFL, The Amount Of People Who Disliked Geelong Would Have Went Up Quite A Bit, Once They Became The Dominant Team For Almost 2 Years.

It's Simple, If Your Teams Getting Beaten You're Not Gonna Be Happy. So All I'm Trying To Say Is That I'm Sure Not All The People That Hate Subi Now, Hated Them Their Whole Lives.

Fair enough.
However, alot of people who hate Subi atm feel that way not because Subi have been successful but because those people feel rightly or wrongly that Subi have an unfair financial advantage & have rorted the Salary Cap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back