Remove this Banner Ad

Hudu Gurusingha

Cancelled
Jul 11, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Penrith Panthers, Houston Astros
What is the most horrific thing you've seen?

When I was about 18 I saw a guy going round a corner on his motorbike in the rain. The bike slipped out from underneath him and he flipped into an incoming car. I was first at the scene. He was drunk - could smell the alcohol in his breath. Breathing but unconscious me and and couple of bystanders put him in a coma position and waited for the ambulance. He was pretty cut up. Not sure what happened to him.

Saw an ISIS video on f***ing facebook that came up in my newsfeed. It was awful - its the one where they drive by cars and shoot into them, then go up to the cars and you see everyone dead inside. They do the same to innocent pedestrians. Watching that I couldn't get to sleep for a couple of days. Still haunts me.

What is the most horrific thing you've seen?

When I was about 18 I saw a guy going round a corner on his motorbike in the rain. The bike slipped out from underneath him and he flipped into an incoming car. I was first at the scene. He was drunk - could smell the alcohol in his breath. Breathing but unconscious me and and couple of bystanders put him in a coma position and waited for the ambulance. He was pretty cut up. Not sure what happened to him.

Saw an ISIS video on f***ing facebook that came up in my newsfeed. It was awful - its the one where they drive by cars and shoot into them, then go up to the cars and you see everyone dead inside. They do the same to innocent pedestrians. Watching that I couldn't get to sleep for a couple of days. Still haunts me.

A video like that appeared in my news feed the other week. This blindfolded man was about to be beheaded in the streets in front of a crowd. I was too scared to watch all 22 seconds of the video so thankfully I didn't have to see such a sickening act.

Watching my wifes mum's last day as cancer killed her.

The worst part was when her brother saw her for the first time in that state (he lives in QLD so didn't see her much). I will never ever forget that face.

Watching my wifes mum's last day as cancer killed her.

The worst part was when her brother saw her for the first time in that state (he lives in QLD so didn't see her much). I will never ever forget that face.

Sorry to hear that mate that must have been awful :(

My mate was just telling me this morning about how he watched the Jordanian pilot being burned to death. WTF, why would you even start the video.
I don't understand why people watch this sort of thing, aside from the heartache of seeing it, you play into these murderous bastards hands by doing so, they want you to see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This may not sound like much but it haunted me for a while.

I was living in London and was at Brent Cross sjopping centre in north west london one saturday arvo. I was heading up a escalator and there was probably about 7 or 8 people on either side of me.

A fail old lady stepped on to the down esclator which was empty and she must have fainted or collapsed as she hit the deck and just started rolling down the escalator. She was lifeless and you could hear her head hit the metal steps on each roll down. Everyone was stunned and could not get to her and there was no one on the down esclator that could stop or help her.

Two of us jumped the rail to get on the down escalator but bythe time we had gotten to her she was at the bottom and wasn't moving. She was unconscious but still breathing and the last I saw of her she was surrounded by paramedics.

All I could remember was the terribble sound that her head made cracking against the metal steps.

This may not sound like much but it haunted me for a while.

I was living in London and was at Brent Cross sjopping centre in north west london one saturday arvo. I was heading up a escalator and there was probably about 7 or 8 people on either side of me.

A fail old lady stepped on to the down esclator which was empty and she must have fainted or collapsed as she hit the deck and just started rolling down the escalator. She was lifeless and you could hear her head hit the metal steps on each roll down. Everyone was stunned and could not get to her and there was no one on the down esclator that could stop or help her.

Two of us jumped the rail to get on the down escalator but bythe time we had gotten to her she was at the bottom and wasn't moving. She was unconscious but still breathing and the last I saw of her she was surrounded by paramedics.

All I could remember was the terribble sound that her head made cracking against the metal steps.

A middle aged woman standing next to me on the tube fainted and then faceplanted on the floor, I felt a bit bad that I didn't grab her to stop her hitting the floor but it happened so quickly and was so unexpected I didn't have time to react. We helped her off at the next tube station where the tube guards attended to her.

The tube can get pretty stuffy when it's crowded especially in summer but this tube wasn't all that crowded and it wasn't particularly warm that day so it was quite bizarre to see something like that happen, maybe she was just overcome by being in my presence.

The videos in that link from Foley were horrific. How does Facebook let them stay there?

Im amazed there isnt more public uproar about this. Kids are on facebook FFS

The videos in that link from Foley were horrific. How does Facebook let them stay there?
Facebook are too busy removing images that may or may not contain bare skin or a nipple.

I was silly enough to watch a beheading video a long time ago (late 90's or early 2000's I think, long before the current trend), will not do that again. I'm feeling sick even now just thinking about it.

I've also had to view quite a bit of child pr0n/child abuse material. I am fortunately able to be more detached about that but some of it is pretty bad.

In terms of actually seeing it in real life, a woman with her face blown off and her husband missing the back of his head as a result of a domestic murder/suicide carried out with a .303 rifle.

Anybody used to go to rotten.com when they were younger? Some of those pictures :eek:
I have a mate who is a cop and he told me one time he attended a scene where some girl had jumped infront of a train and when he arrived the girl was nearly split in half but was still alive in shock looking at him and all he could do was look at her with a shock look on his face while the paramedics tried to help her before she died. Cops and paramedics must see some disturbing things. I don't know how they can handle it sometimes.

I didn't think about it at the time I bought my motorbike, but my dad watched a motorbike rider somehow end up under a truck (cant remember how). He got out to help but was useless, just stood there and watched him die unable to do anything. He didn't say anything to me, but it must have hurt him inside to see me riding.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back