Opinion Most overrated players from each team?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Paddy Dangerfield is overrated from a Geelong perspective

Danger was a gun almost won 2 Brownlows and has 8xAAs. Second best player behind Dusty from 2017 onwards imo. Unfortunately Cats aren’t that great a team in finals. Deserves a flag imo.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Has Oliver, Trac and Gawn entered the chat yet? They got done by the pies the other day. Almost 109 disposals for only 1 goal combined. Even Cumberland is more damaging.

Pretty embarrassing for our sport that they are currently considered the best players of the game tbh.

Has Oliver, Trac and Gawn entered the chat yet? They got done by the pies the other day. Almost 109 disposals for only 1 goal combined. Even Cumberland is more damaging.

Pretty embarrassing for our sport that they are currently considered the best players of the game tbh.

Animated GIF

Steven May is starting to become a bit overrated for me, hasn't had great form of late

Jack Lukosius - nice field kick but not too much else happening there? Thought he was going to be a top 5 player in the league

Clayton Oliver is the most overrated player in the AFL, period.

He is the definition of a one-note player.

I think Scott is the only one who rates him.
No, against the Bulldogs last week Miers kicked a good goal from set shot on the boundary and the commentator (Carey?) said he had real X factor. I’d never heard that one before

Steven May is starting to become a bit overrated for me, hasn't had great form of late

Smart man, 100% he is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clayton Oliver is the most overrated player in the AFL, period.

He is the definition of a one-note player.

10000%

On this page: Bailey Smith, Clayton Oliver, Steven May, Chris Petracca, Max Gawn, Pat Dangerfield????? :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Is it school holidays again?

Sometimes this board really stinks...

On this page: Bailey Smith, Clayton Oliver, Steven May, Chris Petracca, Max Gawn, Pat Dangerfield????? :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Is it school holidays again?

Sometimes this board really stinks...
Oh by all means kid, please enlighten me how Bailey Smith isn't overrated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back