Who has had the most promising season in 2020

• Total voters

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
So many positives to take from the year.
This list of players have really shown something.
Pick 3 players who's performance have shown the most promise for the 2021 season.

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Don’t know how to change it.
ballard stays!
Interesting votes so far.

Boots73

Senior List
Jun 24, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
G’day guys Luko has played some great footy for you off half back.
Do you seem moving to the fwd line in the future ?

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I actually think no.
Half back / wing I think is where his skills can be best used.
Not a strong mark from what I’ve seen and it’s hard for a tall forward to have huge impact if they can’t take a contested mark.

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Nice Day . Swing men maybe , future is hard to tell . If he continues to play well at half back , why mess around with it.

RowellAnderson12

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Max Verstappen, Pacers, DR3
Hard choice for me, Rowell & Anderson both GUNS. I love my Boy Ballard but i knew he was this good last year. I've gone with Lukosius because he's played every game and now has turned into an elite offensive weapon off half back. Huge ceiling and is that point of difference in our team. Without a doubt to most non-sun fans he would be our first choice picked in the 22 Under 22 side

Stroppy

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Dubs
Only 2 votes for Budders?
He was one of my 3 votes. Thought he had a very promising year as a small defender with good skills. They are hard to find.

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Only 2 votes for Budders?
He was one of my 3 votes. Thought he had a very promising year as a small defender with good skills. They are hard to find.
Was hard to pick.
Think that shows great things for us.
I went Powell, Luko, Rowell as can see them being true. A grade players based off this years performance

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
So the top 8 looks set- Port, Brisbane, Richmond, West Coast, Geelong, Collingwood, St Kilda and Footscray or Melbourne

We should have beaten St Kilda and Footscray in close defeats, had our chances to beat Richmond, Collingwood, Melbourne and even Geelong if you think about it. West Coast we beaten and the top 2 we were no where near it.

Very promising when we were competitive for most of the game with the majority of the top 8 in 2020.

Personally, I am expecting us to make Finals next year and Rowell to poll in the top 5 of the Brownlow

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
So the top 8 looks set- Port, Brisbane, Richmond, West Coast, Geelong, Collingwood, St Kilda and Footscray or Melbourne

We should have beaten St Kilda and Footscray in close defeats, had our chances to beat Richmond, Collingwood, Melbourne and even Geelong if you think about it. West Coast we beaten and the top 2 we were no where near it.

Very promising when we were competitive for most of the game with the majority of the top 8 in 2020.

Personally, I am expecting us to make Finals next year and Rowell to poll in the top 5 of the Brownlow
Aim high mate ahah

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
That's it, Come September we're all ready to kill each other but we're all so optimistic in March, Thinking "this year will be the year we turn it all around"

But I believe, 2021 will be the year that documentarians point to and go "That was the year the Suns rose for good"

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
That's it, Come September we're all ready to kill each other but we're all so optimistic in March, Thinking "this year will be the year we turn it all around"

But I believe, 2021 will be the year that documentarians point to and go "That was the year the Suns rose for good"
Another year of Rowell and Anderson will be fantastic

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Aim high mate ahah
Well, it’s true.
Brisbane 2018 was like us this year l

also, think all the young bodies will get another pre season to tear it up and build up in the gym to be ready for 2021 not to mention Alex Davies to come into the team too and some bloke named Rowell 😉
I think our reserves will be strong too so looking forward to hopefully playing finals in the VFL :)

Back