Most terrible entrance themes in wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 29, 2008
Northeast Suburbs
AFL Club
Adelaide
Everyone can think of amazing entrance themes, but what are some of the worst you've ever heard?

As I recently posted in another thread, Planet Staziak has to be up there:

I ******* hated this abomination of a theme for Mark Henry back in 2002

And of course, this classic terrible mashup

What are your least favourite themes/favourite terrible themes from wrestling? I haven't even touched WCW or TNA which is probably almost cheating, haha.

In terms of themes which are terrible but perfect because their awfulness inspires just the right kind of heat, Coach's theme from 2003-05 is absolutely brilliant.

The boos were unbelievable when he would come slithering out in his shades and cap looking like the biggest arsehole ever while that shitty old mobile phone noise played over the chorus.

Hahaha, yes, I almost included it in the first post. The only reason I didn't is because the fans would actually sing along with it, which I guess means it does something right.

But you are right, it's an absolute abomination from start to finish.

Edit: It's not that this one is terrible (although it is), but I never understood the FBI's first theme. They're a bunch of ridiculous Italian mafioso stereotypes, so their music is... some weird techno music?

They had it for months, too. Their second theme wasn't any more Italian sounding but at least it was fun to listen to.

And in the mean time, here's the time they decided to take one of the most unexpectedly amazing theme songs in the WWF and ruin it, just for the sake of it!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There really is no excuse for the sub-MSPaint job they did on writing "BANG!" on the video, hahaha.

To be honest, most of the alliance members had really mediocre songs and videos. I guess it's fair enough when the production team was told "hey we have twenty debuts, each of them need a theme and a video by next Monday night", though you'd think they would have prepared in advance.

Meanwhile, from the vault of terrible themes:

It's kind of amazing they managed to stick around for so long. They were there in that gimmick for around two years! Two years of watching Henry and Phineas hit the slop drop and wrestle in pig pen matches. Almost makes Naked Mideon seem like an upgrade for poor Phineas...

I'd say it was a sign of how shallow the roster was at the time, but this was a roster containing Shaun Michaels, Bret Hart, Steve Austin, Undertaker all in the prime days of their career. They just seemed to have an endless appetite for tag teams in that period, reckon there would have been 20+ recognised teams on the roster around 97.

Meanwhile, I have no idea if I'm in the minority here or not, but I've always hated Test's theme. I have no idea what the * the lyrics are and it sounds like complete s**t.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back