Who is the most underrated

• Gylfi Sigurdsson

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Few for me

Harry Arter, Rondon, Andy Carroll (think he is treated as a joke because of what pool paid for him which is unfair), Michael Keane, Defoe & Gylfi
When Carroll is fit and utilised properly he is an absolute handful
I ******* love Danny Rose because he is so underrated!
And we are seeing how vital he is when he's out, like Dembele, like Alderweireld

When Carroll is fit and utilised properly he is an absolute handful

And we are seeing how vital he is when he's out, like Dembele, like Alderweireld
For me Carroll is one of the best target man in the league when fit. Not counting Lukaku as a target man btw. Don't think there's a lot between Carrol and Benteke

Yep. Rose and Dembele are the barometers of the team for completely different reasons. Rose for his energy and tough tackling. Dembele for his ease on the ball. Toby is just different class to everything else we have at the back so his absence is quite glaring but the other two its underrated just how good/important they are to us. Crazy to think they've both been on the scrap heap during their spurs careers

Danny Rose for mine

Flattrackisen is what he is
Nah.

There is little evidence to support that and plenty to support the fact that he generally performs well in the big games and is important in the big moments.

Thanks for proving my inclusion of him in the thread correct, though.

Michael Keane defo up there. Demarai Gray is a jet.

Bailly is already one of the best CBs in the prem.

lol at Koscielny. Most people who leave spurs seem to be better than i thought. chadli, capoue, fazio, carroll, etc.
Capoue is the only one that's lifted their game to new levels. Chadli is the same hot and cold player he was with us just at his mid table level. Fazio just can't deal with the pace of the PL. Big idiot was great in Spain and now in Italy. Carroll is another one that is at his level doing what is expected of him.

Bailly surely isn't underrated everyone rates him don't they?

Capoue is the only one that's lifted their game to new levels. Chadli is the same hot and cold player he was with us just at his mid table level. Fazio just can't deal with the pace of the PL. Big idiot was great in Spain and now in Italy. Carroll is another one that is at his level doing what is expected of him.

Bailly surely isn't underrated everyone rates him don't they?
Bailly isn't necessarily underrated on here but is never mentioned by the football media over here.

Sticking with the my club theme, Marcos Alonso. He's got a lot of good attributes and flys under the radar a bit for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Keane defo up there. Demarai Gray is a jet.

Bailly is already one of the best CBs in the prem.

lol at Koscielny. Most people who leave spurs seem to be better than i thought. chadli, capoue, fazio, carroll, etc.
There's no doubt them 4 are solid players, they just have to be utilised correctly, which we couldn't do.

There's no doubt them 4 are solid players, they just have to be utilised correctly, which we couldn't do.
might be an element of spurs fans bagging the s**t out of them on their way out so neutrals think they must be s**t haha

might be an element of spurs fans bagging the s**t out of them on their way out so neutrals think they must be s**t haha
Possibly

I rarely bagged Carroll, yet other Spurs fans on here always did. I always thought he had the potential to be a solid player in the right environment with game time , a lot of Joe Allen about him (though left footed). I reckon he'll replace Leon Britton well for Swansea.

Chadli is typical midlevel type, would've preferred Arnautovic to him on our books when he was with us as Arnautovic is far more dynamic and far more agile for a big wide guy.

Fazio better suited playing a deep defending role which playing in Italy/Spain offers. Capoue had potential, but didn't have the mentality it seems. Dier has trumped him.

Funny how we basically have had Toulouse's old midfield run through our team now and haven't adjusted.

Only Fazio and Carroll were bagged on their way out. Fazio was a ******* clown and I don't take back a thing I said about him. Carroll pups was a bit harsh on iirc but he just wasn't good enough for us. Same with Chadli. Just not a top 6 player. Capoue got caught up on the wrong side of Poch by becoming too close to Adebayor. Don't think many bagged him for his on field ability.

Oh was is it Gero who really got stuck into Carroll? Blokes not good enough to play at that Everton west ham level let alone be a squad player for us. Good luck to him at Swansea though

Only Fazio and Carroll were bagged on their way out. Fazio was a ******* clown and I don't take back a thing I said about him. Carroll pups was a bit harsh on iirc but he just wasn't good enough for us. Same with Chadli. Just not a top 6 player. Capoue got caught up on the wrong side of Poch by becoming too close to Adebayor. Don't think many bagged him for his on field ability.
Lol, Gero hated Carroll, not me

I was very negative on Mason and Chadli last season, now it's Eriksen and Pochs tactical fails/flaws

Some of the names here are not underrated at all o_O

Does anyone really not rate Koscielny? :huh:

None of them mentioned so far are underrated.

Who underrates Kos, Silva, Azpi, Herrera, Defoe etc
This is common argument every footy season on this site. Any player can be underrated as any player can be rated less than they should be.

Not academy players, they deserve respect. Stating players aren't good enough for our level is different to bagging them.
Was frustrated a couple get getting games and costing us when they did, sometimes.

From us, Eriksen. Pups keep proving that to be correct as kangaspurs said

Eriksen is what he is. I slated him early in the season because he was nowhere near his best. He is now back to being that player who can easily dominate games whilst also still looking like he needs more time until he becomes a star. Stats do make him look great but he isn't in the top 5-10 midfielders in the PL which he should be with his talent. His drop off in goals from FK and set piece delivery is massive also

Back