Opinion Most underrated player(s) in the AFL currently?

Remove this Banner Ad

From the Blues, Adam Cerra

Elsewhere, Jack Lukosius. Will probably take a few years for everyone to catch on but he’s been playing some great footy lately. Forgotten man of the super draft.

Willem Drew.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bailey Dale. Really enjoy watching him play.

Nick Larkey.
What he does in a rebuilding side is simply remarkable. He's been excellent for some time and is only now getting a fraction of the recognition he deserves.

I do like Matt Cottrell's ticker too. He's no perfect footballer but he just wins or halves contests he hardly has a right to get to and gives 100% until the final siren.

I was more stoked to see Matthew Boyd get a flag than I was sad to see Robert Murphy to miss out on one

I was more stoked to see Matthew Boyd get a flag than I was sad to see Robert Murphy to miss out on one
Never liked Murphy, still don't, personality rubs me the wrong way.

Boyd on the other hand, club legend, much love for him.

Underrated at the Dogs? Libba, barely a mention outside of the 4 walls, outside the Dogs? Love watching Noble from Collingwood.

nick holman or blake hardwick

two players who do their role and do it well week in week out

Dan Houston I reckon would be the one I'd pick from Port. Can't remember the last time he played a bad game

Toby Greene. If he played at a big Vic club he would be a megastar

Nathan Broad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still reckon Josh Dunkley flies under the radar. I guess we all know he's good but I don't think many realise just how good he is.

The guy is an absolute animal.

Caleb Serong

Toby Greene. If he played at a big Vic club he would be a megastar
Pretty much everyone considers him at worst a top 10 player in the game and most a top 5 player. Plenty consider him the best, he is not underrated.

Connor Idun does get much love

Charlie Ballard

Judd McVee

Edit: Trent Rivers too, possibly the Dees best player this year (admittedly, that's not really saying much at this point).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back