Motchin > Dangerwood

Remove this Banner Ad

thanks for the history lesson.

I am talking about today, this year
If you genuinely believe Cotchin & Dusty are better than Danger & Selwood, who are we to question you?........only joking! You are completely deluded.

The wider community I guess?

He's a retrospective Brownlow Medal winner, and now is nowhere near the best midfielders in the competition in most discussions

If anyone had actually watched Richmond this year they would say that he is minimum top 10, and pushing top 5 this season, has been amazing.

For the year, player ratings has top two for each team as:
#1 Geelong 39
upload_2017-6-4_12-7-13.png
#2 Adelaide 37.8
upload_2017-6-4_12-7-31.png
#3 Richmond 37.4
upload_2017-6-4_12-6-54.png
#4 Collingwood 35.6
upload_2017-6-4_12-14-7.png

Although Martin just scored 33.6 and Cotchin 21ish which will push their averages up to be above Adelaide. Geelong should stay on top with J.Selwood and Danger both getting around 24.

While antagonistic in its delivery, blaisee is correct in that they're extremely underrated and easily the in the top two midfield duo's in the competition.

Its not Dangerwood
It's Danger and the Woods now

Scott Selwood I'm sorry is quality, if he can produce and replicate his 2012 form he is clearly a A- player
He is an amazing tackling machine - 44 tackles in 3 games = 14.66 tackles per game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sort of post is ridiculous.

Martin is as good as Dangerfield and if not better, he just has a massive presence all over the ground.

Martin > Danger > Selwood > Cotchin
Here we go, thetradesman comes out of the blocks.

Dustin Martin isn't even as good as Mitch Duncan mate, get your head out of your arse.

For all the love that Joel and paddy get from the AFL, there is another duo quietly having a similar impact.

Why are Dustin Martin and Trent Cotchin not getting the same level of respect and adulation as their Geelong counterparts.

They are arguable classier, and just as effective.

Discuss

Yep arguably (started by a frustrated Tigers fan wanting some love).

BTW one will be playing with another team next year :thumbsu:

The difference really is in the 'weaker' pair- Selwood and Cotchin.

Selwood would be my pick, just because of his ability to lift his side when they need it.

Not many of those types around.

The difference really is in the 'weaker' pair- Selwood and Cotchin.

Selwood would be my pick, just because of his ability to lift his side when they need it.

Not many of those types around.

Reckon Cotchin has struggled with the captaincy where Selwood took it in his stride. The second-youngest captain in club history, Cotchin's now fifth on the list for games led. At 27, he's maturing into a capable leader.

As you say, Selwood is amazing and arguably the best skipper in the comp. I'm sure Cotchin observes and takes things from Selwood's game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back