Motchin > Dangerwood

Remove this Banner Ad

And selwood was beyond all of them over the first 7 years of their careers. Both Selwood and Danger have constantly made the top 5. Undoubtedly the best duo in the comp until GWS/Melbourne super rated lists become unstappable.

undoubtedly eh?

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

lol.

Cannot be arsed checking, but I am pretty confident you were NOT saying that at the time

1. I have only been a member here since mid 2016. So good luck with that.

2. Before their supporters became as torturous as they are now, Richmond were, along with Melbourne, my second favourite team. I’ve always liked and rated Cotchin.

Cameron Ling captained a flag. He was a good leader. But it didn’t suddenly elevate him beyond his status.

Tom Harley captained two flags. It doesn’t make him General Patton, or suddenly turn him into Matthew Scarlett and Steven Silvagni’s bastard child in defence.

I've seen Silvagni's kid play... he's a better cover girl than a footballer. o_O

15th to premiers isn't that convincing. Lets see how long they can hold up to ensure it wasn't a fluke or more a factor with other teams.
No one has ever done it before and it was 13th to Premiers, a fluke is getting a lucky bounce to win a flag, playing all the top 4 in the finals and winning by over 6 goals against each can never be considered a fluke.

Umpires. Of course. It’s always the umpires.

Nothing as been richmond’s Forte for most of cotchin’s career, so quit giving it the biggins because your team finally achieved one thing.
Trent is 13-0 against Brisbane with 12 Brownlow votes. #fortetouche

Everyone needs to lighten up in this thread. If you're happy with your respective just run with it. I'd love either of Dangerwood in the Tigers side, and if anyone says they wouldn't take Cotchin (the "lesser" of the Richmond duo) in their side I think they're being disingenuous.

I just love how the Tiger Army are o Cloud 9 and refute that Cotchin had any holes in his game or leadership.
Of course he had holes and still does like everyone but at the moment and for most of last season his Captaincy and performances have been as gòod as anyone if not better, it is fairly common thought that he is probably now the best Captain and his football has him back in the top 10 in the comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he hasn't had to play any finals yet. He's always been above average in home and away games. He goes missing when it counts, the other 3 don't.

Funny thread anyway. Popped up on my Facebook so if it was a troll it was effective.
1. I have only been a member here since mid 2016. So good luck with that.

2. Before their supporters became as torturous as they are now, Richmond were, along with Melbourne, my second favourite team. I’ve always liked and rated Cotchin.

You were in a tiny minority

Remove this Banner Ad

Back