Motlop --- good choice/fit for the Crows? (chooses Port)

Do you want AFC to do their best to get Motlop?

• Yes

Votes: 133 50.4%
  • No

Votes: 55 20.8%
  • Meh

Votes: 76 28.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah unfortunately it's one club...no point dribbling false information. Go read the history on the website.
I don't want my laptop to be filled with viruses that can't be fixed.

You can't even put a sentence together. Can't be that salty can you?
4b1b3b91c62c13df4a45de65b0a6bf0d.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 428075

Giving motlop a lot of s**t for someone you wanted?

Oh look, you voted yes in another team's survey, how cute and impartial of you. This sure is an accurate representation of Adelaide fans' feelings towards the potential recruitement of Motlop, I'm sure many other opposition fans voted no to balance this out :)

As opposed to players who leave every year. Rather Port's culture, your just a little salty...
Keep hearing about how great Port's culture is.
Yet this is a playing group who rarely beat a top eight side and have had three players involved with police in the past three years.

Sounds like a party culture.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I was firmly in the meh camp before he picked Port and I'm still in it now, if we could have him just for 2018 and then Port got him for the other 3 years, I would do it.

I think he took the easy way out he can continue to have 3 flash in the pan games and be mediocre for the rest of the season. No one at Port will care they'll be too busy singing a lame af song before a match or going on about how good their culture must be to attract best 22 players from other clubs, Players which no other clubs wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back