Motlop --- good choice/fit for the Crows? (chooses Port)

Do you want AFC to do their best to get Motlop?

• Yes

Votes: 133 50.4%
  • No

Votes: 55 20.8%
  • Meh

Votes: 76 28.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would you give him a 4 year contract ?
Not wanted by Geelong for 2 years and universally disliked by Geelong supporters
Now I know supporters can be fickle etc but Port are no where near Geelong as a club so I think Port supporters will rapidly fall off the Motlop train

Why on earth would you give him a 4 year contract ?
Not wanted by Geelong for 2 years and universally disliked by Geelong supporters
Now I know supporters can be fickle etc but Port are no where near Geelong as a club so I think Port supporters will rapidly fall off the Motlop train

FWIW we didn't offer 4.

As opposed to players who leave every year. Rather Port's culture, your just a little salty...
damn off back to your own page with all the other morons
I have stated clearly that geelong got rid of him for a reason and it won't be long before your culture as you put it turn on him

Sent from my GT-S7275T using Tapatalk

PAFC66 must have voted as he/she wouldn't have access to results without doing so
How many other Port trolls voted ?
They are so pathetic
I'm fairly sure that I haven't voted and I can see the results.

FWIW I thought he would be a good get for either club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Nothing to see here"

"Sweep it under the rug"

#Trollec2.0

#destinationclub
Lets see what you're saying in 6 months time. I expect to read the following phrases extremely often. Front runner. Overpaid. Lazy. Downhill skier. Weak as piss. Lazy. Impey was better, and younger. Useless. Lazy. This guy is just here for a paycheck. Soft as butter. How long did we sign this clown for? Really poor. Can't kick. Lazy.

#bookmarkthispost

"Nothing to see here"

"Sweep it under the rug"

#Trollec2.0

#destinationclub

Nah we tend to not sweep things under the rug here

I know it's the tried and true Port way of dealing with things and it's what you're used it, but it's not how it's handed here over here.

\

People hate proud successful clubs with a lot of history. We love it. Comes with the territory. People here in Victoria are congratulating us and players want to come to us so can't complain. #2clubs? Why do you feel the need to state false crap? Denial?
Trouble is the players wanting to come are fat and lazy Motlop, Melbourne discard Watts and disruptive Rockliff. Not many stars amongst that lot

Lets see what you're saying in 6 months time. I expect to read the following phrases extremely often. Front runner. Overpaid. Lazy. Downhill skier. Weak as piss. Lazy. Impey was better, and younger. Useless. Lazy. This guy is just here for a paycheck. Soft as butter. How long did we sign this clown for? Really poor. Can't kick. Lazy.

#bookmarkthispost
Choosing Impey over Matt Crouch, you know that All Australian and Club Champion guy...

People hate proud successful clubs with a lot of history. We love it. Comes with the territory. People here in Victoria are congratulating us and players want to come to us so can't complain. #2clubs? Why do you feel the need to state false crap? Denial?

So that explains why most your supporters hate us while by and large there is a great deal of apathy towards Port from our supporters.

I am not sure why the moment Port do anything you all come here expecting adulation yet get salty when no-one here cares.

Not sure what you want to hear?

Rockcliff is a good get for Port, but the reality is that Motlop and Watts are mediocre players (who have a history of being maligned) who were forced out of their clubs because they weren't wanted.

I haven't voted and it won't let me, so what's the trick without having voted.
Dunno. Seniors card? :D

Nah I haven't got one of those yet, but no idea.
If I did vote wouldn't it highlight the option I voted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back