MotoGP 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody know what's happening with Rinns & Mir next year?

Seems 99% certain Mir to Repsol Honda.

Rins is harder to pick. Said he's spoken to Yamaha (before they lost their satellite team), Aprilia and KTM. Best bet now is probably RNF Aprilia but if I was Yamaha I'd probably pay Morbo out and sign Rins.

Seems 99% certain Mir to Repsol Honda.

Rins is harder to pick. Said he's spoken to Yamaha (before they lost their satellite team), Aprilia and KTM. Best bet now is probably RNF Aprilia but if I was Yamaha I'd probably pay Morbo out and sign Rins.
Cheers.
Massive implications with Suzuki pulling out for sure.
Rinns seems to bin it alot.

Could be a bad year for Aussie racers.
Jack getting the boot from Ducati
Remi Gardners future in GP grid under a cloud
Daniel in F1 likely to get the boot and maybe not a seat next year.

I think KTM could actually work out really well for Miller. They have an enormous budget, they will make developments for next year and he could really be one to reap the benefits. Plus it's a two year contract which is an improvement on the one year deals that Ducati would give him.

Seems ridiculous that the reigning Moto2 champ should be on the hot seat to keep his ride not even half way through his rookie season. I think he'll still be there.

The Miguel sweepstakes have been all over the joint. From being supposedly confirmed as staying at Red Bull KTM to being demoted to Tech3 to being a lock riding for LCR to now apparently set for RNF Aprilia - a rollercoaster of emotions for his fans!

I wonder if RNF Aprilia will be Miguel and Raul next year.

Then KTM to run Brad and Jack in the Red Bull team with Pol and Remy with Tech3.

Rins is the wildcard in all this. Does he go to LCR or RNF? Senior rider at Gresini? I'd pay Franco out and sign him if I was Yamaha.

Cheers.
Massive implications with Suzuki pulling out for sure.
Rinns seems to bin it alot.

Rins started this year so well, looked strong and like he had put his crashing ways behind him (a career problem for him in the top class) and I had high hopes for him. I don't think it's coincidence that both he and Mir have gone so badly since Suzuki announced their withdrawal from the series.

I think KTM could actually work out really well for Miller. They have an enormous budget, they will make developments for next year and he could really be one to reap the benefits. Plus it's a two year contract which is an improvement on the one year deals that Ducati would give him.

Seems ridiculous that the reigning Moto2 champ should be on the hot seat to keep his ride not even half way through his rookie season. I think he'll still be there.
Ktm or Lcr for Jack.Either one he has a good relationship with both.Or though I reckon he'd be more comfortable with going back too Pramac but can't see that happening.
Yeah hopefully Remi has done enough too stay.

Rins started this year so well, looked strong and like he had put his crashing ways behind him (a career problem for him in the top class) and I had high hopes for him. I don't think it's coincidence that both he and Mir have gone so badly since Suzuki announced their withdrawal from the series.
Yeah.Still can't believe it myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the hell would Miller go out with a medium front in Q2 has never been able to make it work. Disappointing mistake

With Yamaha not running a satellite team next year and the news that Oliveira is headed to Gresini Ducati next year, the 2023 grid is starting to shape up. I expect it will look largely like this:

Monster Yamaha
Fabio Quartararo
Franco Morbidelli

Repsol Honda
Marc Marquez
Joan Mir

LCR Honda
Alex Marquez
Takaaki Nakagami

Factory Aprilia
Aleix Espargaro
Maverick Vinales

RNF Aprilia
Alex Rins
Raul Fernandez

Red Bull KTM
Brad Binder
Jack Miller

Tech3 KTM
Remy Gardner
Pol Espargaro

Lenovo Ducati
Pecco Bagnaia
Enea Bastianini

Pramac Ducati
Jorge Martin
Johann Zarco

VR46 Ducati
Marco Bezzecchi
Luca Marini

Gresini Ducati
Fabio Di Giannantonio
Miguel Oliveira

I still have a small belief that Jorge Martin has signed to ride for the factory squad and they're just waiting for him to put in a couple of strong performances to announce and justify it hence Bastianini still hasn't been announced and he's still saying that the team he rides for is to be determined.

There will be no rookies in MotoGP next year.

The season has gone quickly for me. 8 of 20 already down.

I reckon Bagnaia has to win the next 3 in a row and get within 25pts of Quartararo as soon as possible.

It'll quietly put pressure on Fabs, and then Bags can power forward.

Baggy needs at least one Fabio dnf.

Aleix is the biggest contender.

A Fabs fall off is what I was thinking when making the point of Pecco getting within 25pts. I think a fall is more likely to happen once the gap is that much.

Espargaro/Aprillia would just be happy to be there. I think Quartararo would think he has them covered.

I reckon if Aleix can crush them tonight then his confidence builds and he's a show. Fabio rightly the overwhelming favourite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back