MotoGP 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Onya fox.. instead of seeing a championship contender crash on an out lap we are subjected a pointless 10 minute interview with some “star” of Supercars.. get off the screen you irrelevant hack.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys I’ve watched MotoGP since it was the 500s and I’ve watched Millers whole career from moto3, Miller frustrates the hell out of me as I’m not sure whether he’s never fit enough?, just isn’t good enough? or if he just is only interested in being there without really challenging for tge title?

I watch all the practice sessions, qualifying and races and Miller his whole career in MotoGP never does consistent laps in practice like the other guys do, it seems he can’t string together fast laps, he can obviously do a one off fast lap as his qualifying record shows, but doing 5-6 consistent fast laps seems to be beyond him, you look at his run sheet and it’s 1 fast lap followed by 2 slow another fast then 3 slow another fast and so on, his whole practice career is the same and it’s why he can’t string consistent laps together in a race.

The most frustrating part is the few times he has actually done consistent fast laps in practice is when he has won a race, you can see it yet he hasn’t changed or improved and I’m not sure why the teams haven’t been able to get him to do it or why he hasn’t done it himself, so again is it a fitness thing? A talent thing, or a he’s satisfied with just being in MotoGP thing?

Hey guys I’ve watched MotoGP since it was the 500s and I’ve watched Millers whole career from moto3, Miller frustrates the hell out of me as I’m not sure whether he’s never fit enough?, just isn’t good enough? or if he just is only interested in being there without really challenging for tge title?

I watch all the practice sessions, qualifying and races and Miller his whole career in MotoGP never does consistent laps in practice like the other guys do, it seems he can’t string together fast laps, he can obviously do a one off fast lap as his qualifying record shows, but doing 5-6 consistent fast laps seems to be beyond him, you look at his run sheet and it’s 1 fast lap followed by 2 slow another fast then 3 slow another fast and so on, his whole practice career is the same and it’s why he can’t string consistent laps together in a race.

The most frustrating part is the few times he has actually done consistent fast laps in practice is when he has won a race, you can see it yet he hasn’t changed or improved and I’m not sure why the teams haven’t been able to get him to do it or why he hasn’t done it himself, so again is it a fitness thing? A talent thing, or a he’s satisfied with just being in MotoGP thing?

Good post Murph. We all want him to do well. Probably a little bit of everything you mentioned as well as tires/ riding style mentioned by other posters as well as in lots of comments on moto gp jack specific articles/issues. Another point he gets paid very well. Possibly worth 16 mill and salary over 4 mill this season reported. ! Got a wife and new baby also. He’s certainly forged a good career. Very few make it to the complete top.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

jack appeared so down during a pre-race interview at philip island. got the clear impression he knows he’s done with ktm

He’s getting there just needs to learn if your not moving forward in moto3 your going backwards, needs to get some mongrel in him and use his elbows, shown he can run the pace but can’t just sit at the back of the lead group.
And to not run up the arse of the winner after the race

Márquez has had 27 crashes this year

reckon the move to ducati will be good for him. seems to have lost confidence since the nasty crash that damaged the wrist and which kept him out for ages. if his brother can win in that team i'd back mark it too as well.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back