MotoGP 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Horrendous incident for pecco, I really lost interest in the race after that :(
He’s okay, no broken bones, is going to try his hardest to get back racing at San Marino, though there was those bad accidents at the start including the pecco incident, the race went on to be a decent one imo…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pecco crashing out again under no pressure. Prime Stoner would've had this and last year's titles wrapped up already.

Red flag, if it doesn't get restarted it's an absolute gift for Bagnaia. Marquez would've won the race had it continued

Without paying attention to the season as closely as I normally do, I was trying to figure out how ol' mate Jorge Martin has got himself into title contention and maybe win it (He's like the Panther when they were trailing 20-24 last week). What I noticed on wiki is that he has a long run of finishing races. Two non-finishes in the first three races and a spell of 10 finishing. In an era where the best riders fall off a lot, having a period of not falling off even without winning gets you right up there. Pecco has to regroup any way he can, like when the Panthers were trailing 8-24.

Senna Agius just wrapped up the European moto2 championship convincingly beating some ex go riders like Antoneli and Cardelus.

Bezzechi also out of the next MotoGP round after injuring his collarbone in training

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back